The JADE thread!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lovely! In your 2nd photo, I see lavender with green patches on my screen :biggrin:

jadeitebear likes this.
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Jadies!
    tea, I did not know about the fluorescence in rough brown patches (I am assuming this is part of the jade "skin"). Thank you for putting my mind at ease. :biggrin: Going to look this up!
    Smokie - the "white" side of the bangle looks mostly bright white in person with pale green patches but I did find a lavender streak that can be seen in person. It is located on the very bottom of the bangle in the second pic.

SmokieDragon and teagansmum like this.
  3. Looking Good!

4. LOVE THIS!

2boys_jademommy likes this.
  5. #19805 Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Lovely lavender! I love lavenders. Right now my lavender bangle is my favorite and I wear it the most. The color on your bangle is so soft and lovely.

6. Gorgeous!

jadeitebear likes this.
  7. I am in love with this bangle! Hinged ming, about 9mm round

Attached Files:

8. That is such a beautiful color! What is it, where is it from? I’m learning so much about jade from this forum. Thanks!!

9. Cool Breeze likes this.
  10. This is so pretty Beadweaver! It looks icy and I bet it changes colours from a soft blue to a minty green depending on the light. It looks beautiful on you - very elegant.

jadeitebear likes this.
  11. Beautiful! :biggrin:

jadeitebear likes this.
  12. If anyone remembers me, I’m the silly one who thought she could wear a 57mm flat cut bangle and then found out....surprise. She can’t. Well! I finally got it off! It took lots of dish soap, a friend to squeeze my hand, and me gritting the hell out of my teeth and powering through the pain!

But in the month since I wore that beautiful apple jade bangle, I have acquired others (because I couldn’t help myself) and now I can finally wear something new on my left. The apple green bangle went lots of places in the month it was stuck: LA, London, Paris! I can also wear my watches again, which are my first love so it’s been hard not wearing a watch, more than it has been being with only one bangle.

13. I ended up ordering the lavender bangle I posted about and I'm so glad that I did! It is really lovely and more lavender than I expected. I like the lavender and smokey grey combo. These pictures were taken outside this morning and show all the sides.
    20190912_072919.jpg 20190912_072818.jpg 20190912_072845.jpg 20190912_072955.jpg 20190912_072837.jpg

14. This is stunning! I love it - glad you are happy with your new bangle:smile: Your ring is pretty too!

piosavsfan likes this.
  15. Thank you!

2boys_jademommy likes this.