The JADE thread!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #19831 Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    A new idea to buffer my bangle and watch - a Les Georgettes Bandeau Bracelet

Attached Files:

2. Thank you:heart:

avcbob and SmokieDragon like this.
  3. Thank you :angel: I have another pendant and a tiny charm waiting to be set in 18k, can’t wait to see the outcome!

jadeitebear likes this.
  4. I like the bangle. And I like your ring. Is that a moonstone ring? So pretty.

5. Thank you! Yes, the ring is moonstone.

6. Love it! I need to find a buffer for my lavender bangle and a jadeite bead bracelet.

SmokieDragon likes this.
  7. I am in love with my new nephrite bead bracelet and this Jadeite ring recently. Just want to share here:smile:

Attached Files:

8. So gorgeous! I love the little imperial green cabs in your ring. Such a classic beauty. And the nephrite bracket is very pretty too. The beads are not quite round which makes it a little different. They look nice together.

matsalice likes this.
  9. Nice to see you here! :biggrin: Everything is gorgeous and the ring just glows :biggrin:

matsalice likes this.
  10. Hi Alice! Those are gorgeous. The nephrite beads are very creamy and look almost pearlescent. Makes a nice compliment to the glow of the jadeite ring. The green cabs give it a perfect classic touch too.
    I have seen more of these squared off beads recently. How do you like the fit?

11. Yes. Seems beads with this shape is a new fashion. I have no trouble wearing it with all kinds of other bracelets or beads together. I have a couple of them with different size and this recent one is the biggest.
    Cannot help sharing more pictures of this kind of beads

Attached Files:

limom, piosavsfan, teagansmum and 5 others like this.
  12. Beautiful especially your gorgeous blue grey stack.

matsalice and jadeitebear like this.
  13. Thank you. I like that two. The bangle and the beads are actually not from the same purchase but they match so well. I like to wear them together.

14. piosavsfan likes this.
  15. I love every bracelet in your pictures! Gorgeous! I need some bead bracelets like yours.

matsalice likes this.