The JADE thread!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Jadegirl and piosavsfan like this.
  2. Soft lovely color.

3. Pio, it's gorgeous! I was loving that one of all 3 but couldn't post on here for a while. My phone wouldn't let me.

Jadegirl and piosavsfan like this.
  4. Omg! The color!! It's lovely!

5. Happy mid-autumn festival jadies! Wearing my new white icy jade beads and icy ruyi pendant :biggrin:

Attached Files:

6. Well done! Glad you and the bangle are all right :biggrin:

Wednesday-mokster likes this.
  7. piosavsfan likes this.
  8. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you too! Love those beads and they're such a stunner with your current bangle :biggrin:

mrsblue and jadeitebear like this.
  9. piosavsfan likes this.
  10. W-mokster, what a relief! Glad no hammers were involved :biggrin:. I am about to attempt putting on bangle I think is too small for me right now. Wish me luck! Or feel free to discourage me.

11. Good luck!

jadeitebear likes this.
  12. Go for broke. Good luck.

jadeitebear likes this.
  13. Your icy white beads are so sweet and feminine and I am still admiring your icy bangle! Nice match with the ruyi pendant, mrsblue!

Well, at least it went in one direction. Cheers and enjoy the mooncakes! IMG_20190913_150802.jpg

14. For me yesterday, it was a durian mooncake and a purple-grey bangle :biggrin:

A mystic knot pendant from Yok Dee earlier this week. I’ve been looking for a jade mystic knot for a while!

Attached Files:

15. Love the sweet colour and inclusions - so unique!

jadeitebear likes this.