The JADE thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The app is done. So now I’m trying to figure this out on mobile I hope all the Jadies are enjoying their day ☺️

2. Today’s bangle

Attached Files:

3. Thanks for sharing C Rose I’ve been trying to log into the app all day. Hope they get it fixed soon.

Cyanide Rose likes this.
  4. Hey 2BJM! The app is done all together. It appears that the app was difficult and was a bit of a risk to our privacy, so they have done away with the app completely as of yesterday.

5. #19010 May 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
    My newest thick chubby princess with green and yellow swirls I've named Mystique.

Attached Files:

6. #19011 May 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
    3 of my thick chubby princess bangles. All are jadeite. Chime, Coi, and Mystique. Last photo is Chime with Pure.

Attached Files:

7. Hi teagansmum, congrats on your newest chubby! :drinks: The color swirls sure are dreamy! Nice bumper beads btw, what are they made of? Until I can find bumper bracelets that work, stacks for me should be on hold.

8. IMG_20190520_165352 (1).jpg
    This bumper attempt didn't work so well.

9. Hi Jadeitebear! Your stack is lovely with such soft colors and your spacer will protect them from scratching. I find beaded necklaces at thrift shops and turn them into bracelet spacers. The ones in my photo are round beads covered in green silk thread. There's always a selection of beaded necklaces in thrift shops.

jadeitebear likes this.
  10. That’s a perfect name for her Tea - she’s beautifully mysterious. I love the dark swirls. How thick is this bangle? What would be considered a “chubby princess” - 10 mm and up?
    You have a gorgeous collection of chubby princesses.

jadeitebear likes this.
  11. Great stack - I can see how this bumper may not work lol! Beautiful bangles:smile:

jadeitebear likes this.
  12. Thank you 2boys. I agree with you on considering a chubby princess would be about 10mm and up. Mystique is 12mm, Chime is 13mm, Coi is 13.3mm and Pure is 11.6mm. I find it hard to stack wider princess bangles, as it feels too heavy, and a wider spacer is needed to stop them from banging into each other.

2boys_jademommy likes this.
  13. teagansmum, that's a great idea, thanks for sharing! You have a gorgeous collection.

2BJM, haha, thanks, true that not much will stop my white nephrite. She is a Monster. (That's her name, Monster.) So I need to hunt for some bigger spacers.

dingobeast and 2boys_jademommy like this.
  14. Lol when I first saw your post about the spacer I had to look again to see the spacer. Monster stole the show What if you reversed the order and put Monster on last - that may work.

jadeitebear and teagansmum like this.
  15. Thanks 2BJM! That might work indeed. I usually line up stacks from widest farthest up my arm to narrowest because I think that gives more room, but lining stacks up where the widest bracelet is closest to my wrist might make them bang around less. I'm sure there is a better way than what I do :doh:

How do you, Jadies arrange your stacks?

2boys_jademommy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice