The JADE thread!

View attachment 4440840
This bumper attempt didn't work so well.
Hi Jadeitebear! Your stack is lovely with such soft colors and your spacer will protect them from scratching. I find beaded necklaces at thrift shops and turn them into bracelet spacers. The ones in my photo are round beads covered in green silk thread. There's always a selection of beaded necklaces in thrift shops.

Reactions: jadeitebear
That’s a perfect name for her Tea - she’s beautifully mysterious. I love the dark swirls. How thick is this bangle? What would be considered a “chubby princess” - 10 mm and up?
You have a gorgeous collection of chubby princesses.
Thank you 2boys. I agree with you on considering a chubby princess would be about 10mm and up. Mystique is 12mm, Chime is 13mm, Coi is 13.3mm and Pure is 11.6mm. I find it hard to stack wider princess bangles, as it feels too heavy, and a wider spacer is needed to stop them from banging into each other.

Reactions: 2boys_jademommy
Hi Jadeitebear! Your stack is lovely with such soft colors and your spacer will protect them from scratching. I find beaded necklaces at thrift shops and turn them into bracelet spacers. The ones in my photo are round beads covered in green silk thread. There's always a selection of beaded necklaces in thrift shops.
teagansmum, that's a great idea, thanks for sharing! You have a gorgeous collection.

2BJM, haha, thanks, true that not much will stop my white nephrite. She is a Monster. (That's her name, Monster.) So I need to hunt for some bigger spacers.

teagansmum, that's a great idea, thanks for sharing! You have a gorgeous collection.

2BJM, haha, thanks, true that not much will stop my white nephrite. She is a Monster. (That's her name, Monster.) So I need to hunt for some bigger spacers.

Lol when I first saw your post about the spacer I had to look again to see the spacer. Monster stole the show What if you reversed the order and put Monster on last - that may work.