the JADE thread!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Never! Even if I can in my state I never will because I HATE guns! :yucky::blah:

2. Very cute and they look translucent, too! :smile:

3. Crosso, those earrings are adorable. The color is lovely...and special as they are truly pink, right?

GS, Yam is beautiful on you and I love it paired with the bracelet! I don't carry a gun, but have sometimes considered doing so only because others have them. Id be happy if guns were not allowed.

James, what a super cool kitty bag. I love the wallet too. When I was a kid in the 80's, Hello Kitty had just come out, and I remember lusting after one of the wallets. My parents had little spending money, so I never got one. Well having gone to the toy store many times for my own kids as an adult, I have bought some Hello Kitty things for myself lol!

Sorry that happened Jkp. How disappointing.

4. Eye candy for today..,love this! This is like a counter culture, punk rock bangle! Or, brush painting of mountain tops in purple mist. Soooo cool!

punk rock bangle.jpg

5. [Q UOTE=crosso;27431769]And some better pics of the new little SC bangle. Anyone have any name inspirations?[/QUOTE]

Crosso: it's beautiful!! I have to admit I was this close to buying that bangle. =D it is so close to what I want in a moss on snow bangle (altho now we've discovered that the moss is supposed to be a pale green).

I ended up getting a cheapie hetian nephrite bangle from the same seller as Jade4Me. Not here yet so I'll post photos when it gets here.

Claire: the blue bangle it beautiful!!! I cannot wait to see what you do with it!

JKP: I love those cylinder earrings. So unique!

James: welcome! Where in Taiwan are you? Im guessing Taipei if u went to see the national museum?

Still catching up on reading. =D

6. Hi AJ! Thank you for the compliments! When it's time to start working on it, i'll post the process. I am excited to see your coming nephrite bangle! What does it look like????

7. Lol! I looked at the dsme one yesterday and had similar thoughts!

8. Crosso: it's beautiful!! I have to admit I was this close to buying that bangle. =D it is so close to what I want in a moss on snow bangle (altho now we've discovered that the moss is supposed to be a pale green).

I ended up getting a cheapie hetian nephrite bangle from the same seller as Jade4Me. Not here yet so I'll post photos when it gets here.

Claire: the blue bangle it beautiful!!! I cannot wait to see what you do with it!

James: welcome! Where in Taiwan are you? Im guessing Taipei if u went to see the national museum?

Still catching up on reading. =D[/QUOTE]

As you can see in my reply to Clsire, great minds think alike, AJ! I could not resist that one for the price. 😊

9. LOL Crosso, that's great! It really does have something pretty unique about it.....great minds indeed!

10. Here is a bangle that I have loved forever, and I am seriously thinking about. Something tells me this might be fate....but then again, maybe not.
    I just cannot stop thinking about it!

oil blue fav.jpg

11. Crosso: it's beautiful!! I have to admit I was this close to buying that bangle. =D it is so close to what I want in a moss on snow bangle (altho now we've discovered that the moss is supposed to be a pale green).

Still catching up on reading. =D[/QUOTE]

As you can see in my reply to Claire, great minds think alike, AJ! I could not resist that one for the price. 😊 How goes it with the new little one? Getting any sleep yet? Hope so! I swear, my son did not sleep through the night until he was 6yo. I do miss those middle of the night snuggles with a sweet milky baby though!

12. I'm in Canada and carry pepper spray.
    I do dog rescue and have big dogs on my street. Doubt I'd ever use it, but I feel safer with it.

13. Crosso: I ended up getting a cheapie hetian nephrite bangle from the same seller as Jade4Me. Not here yet so I'll post photos when it gets here.

I"m doing the same thing. Choosing a Hetian bangle from J4M's seller. Can't beat the price. ;)

14. St Andrew! help Junkenpo find what she lost!
    strangely enough this actually works for me when i loose things :P

15. yay!
    Mine have too but the waiting is killing me and i keep buying more :sad:
    i have like 4 coming :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.