the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* remember how I said it was one thing after another? lost my wallet at the mall today. I
It either was pickpocketed out of my purse or fell out of my purse and was stolen. No one turned it in to security. So mad. Thankfully at least my ID was in my running pack from yesterday, but I've been canceling all my cards that will let me online, and tomorrow I have to call the companies that won't let me do it online. I can't believe in this day and age some companies don't have 24hr customer service for lost/stolen cards!

I have to get new grocery club cards, library card, insurance cards... at least since I'm broke I don't think I had more than $20 cash in the wallet, but the wallet itself I just got in May from an etsy seller. I loved that wallet and now I can't afford to get another one to replace it!

Grrrr.....

Thanks Uli!

The wallet is a very neutral looking long zippy wallet. It's replaceable in the fact that when I do have some money saved up I can order a similar one from the same seller, but I really just have no extra funds now and after we came back from our trip in June, it's been negative things like this popping up unexpectedly. It just seems like an abnormally long bad luck streak.

At least I still have my health! Here's a pic I took and posted elsewhere on tpf when I first got it.

WCbknx4.jpg

Thanks Uli!

The wallet is a very neutral looking long zippy wallet. It's replaceable in the fact that when I do have some money saved up I can order a similar one from the same seller, but I really just have no extra funds now and after we came back from our trip in June, it's been negative things like this popping up unexpectedly. It just seems like an abnormally long bad luck streak.

At least I still have my health! Here's a pic I took and posted elsewhere on tpf when I first got it.

WCbknx4.jpg

I'm so sorry about your bad luck spree and your wallet! That is my worse nightmare. It's also about the only thing that hasn't happened bad to me in this past month. Do you too have a cursed bangle?
Maybe the wallet will still be returned. It does happen, but usually after you've replaced everything. :sad: I actually have a thin chain I attach one end to the inside of my purse, and one end to the wallet. There's no way I can lose it. Unless I lose my purse.

*sigh* remember how I said it was one thing after another? lost my wallet at the mall today. I
It either was pickpocketed out of my purse or fell out of my purse and was stolen. No one turned it in to security. So mad. Thankfully at least my ID was in my running pack from yesterday, but I've been canceling all my cards that will let me online, and tomorrow I have to call the companies that won't let me do it online. I can't believe in this day and age some companies don't have 24hr customer service for lost/stolen cards!

I have to get new grocery club cards, library card, insurance cards... at least since I'm broke I don't think I had more than $20 cash in the wallet, but the wallet itself I just got in May from an etsy seller. I loved that wallet and now I can't afford to get another one to replace it!

Grrrr.....

I‘m so sorry to have this happy to you! I hope everything will be okay! I always check my pockets whenever I leave a store or room to make sure my phone and wallet are with me. Though it is sometimes hard to remember quite frankly. Sorry! :shucks:

Oh no!!! Last jade arrival today, nothing else in transit. Oh well, had to happen someday ☺ I'm going to wear these littke guys as earrings. They are not an exact match, but close enough! They are small, about the size of a US dime. So cute!

Attachments

• 1411498841071.jpg
    1411498841071.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 133
I am wearing Yam today.

I love Yam! Such soothing colors.

Oh no!!! Last jade arrival today, nothing else in transit. Oh well, had to happen someday ☺ I'm going to wear these littke guys as earrings. They are not an exact match, but close enough! They are small, about the size of a US dime. So cute!

These are so much fun! Like bats, I never thought about fish as something cute or to wear... but seeing them carved in jade somehow makes it perfectly understandable! lol

I'm so sorry about your bad luck spree and your wallet! That is my worse nightmare. It's also about the only thing that hasn't happened bad to me in this past month. Do you too have a cursed bangle?
Maybe the wallet will still be returned. It does happen, but usually after you've replaced everything. :sad: I actually have a thin chain I attach one end to the inside of my purse, and one end to the wallet. There's no way I can lose it. Unless I lose my purse.

So smart! I think once I can afford it, I'll see about asking for a ring sewn into the side of the wallet for that very purpose. There is a loop in my purses that I could hook it onto.

I forgot to actually show you how Hello Kitty this bag is:

At the time, I thought I'd pick of a souvenir from when I return. So I actually have this one too:

So much Hello kitty

I love Sanrio! I was so excited when a store opened up in our main mall. My fave character is Cinnamoroll and I have quite a bit of Roundabouts items for my son.

The camera bag looks quite well made. It's great to find items that are purposeful and cute!

Junkenpo, so sorry to hear about your wallet! Happened to me twice before so I feel your pain! :sad:

James, can't wait to hear about it when it arrives! :smile: Adorable your Hello Kitty stuff!

I was lucky the last time it happened to me. It was years ago at the airport! We were headed to the gate and I heard my name over the loudspeaker to go to security. Turns out I had left it in the bathroom and someone turned it in.

Jkp, sorry about the mishaps recently. Luckily you are safe and unharmed. By the way, to all ladies in US, do you always carry a gun in your purse for self defense?

Concealed carry is not allowed in Hawaii. It differs from state to state.

I‘m so sorry to have this happy to you! I hope everything will be okay! I always check my pockets whenever I leave a store or room to make sure my phone and wallet are with me. Though it is sometimes hard to remember quite frankly. Sorry! :shucks:

For sure I have check from now on!

Mahalo all for the sympathy!

Status
Not open for further replies.