The FABULOUS ALMA Club!!!

Hi ladies,

Admiring everyone's collections tonight. WOW dlynn and everyone else! Totally droolworthy!

Does anyone know if there are any new Alma colors planned for the summer/fall?

Thanks, Kath

Hi ladies,

Admiring everyone's collections tonight. WOW dlynn and everyone else! Totally droolworthy!

Does anyone know if there are any new Alma colors planned for the summer/fall?

Thanks, Kath

I suspect that they will go with the colors in the ad campaign for the moment. I did not see anything new at the boutique when I was just there.

This problem is normal for the alma vernis bags since 2011. The quality is going down hill, honestly.
The reason I know this problem because I have been collecting alma vernis since 2007. Old versions from 2007-2010, the handles are very smooth. But since 2011 collection has come out, I was so disappointed. I had to change them again and again until I got the best ones which have the most smooth handles. I complained this with the SA. She stated it is out of her control but she is more than happy to find the best ones for me.
Hope this help friend. ^ ^

Holy ALMAite.. This collection is inspiring. The story of the bag and the collectors knowledge. Thank you for sharing.

I recently purchase a used Louis Vuitton Alma Vert Impression...
I did my research about it and this color came out 2010. But the thing is, I haven't really seen a lot of people carrying this style and color. and so i am in doubt about the authenticity of this bag. I need HELP! :crybaby:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 2,640
Last edited: