The FABULOUS ALMA Club!!!

Dont worry, my lips are sealed:locked:

Do you know if there is a big price difference (compared to Paris) for the epi alma in Oslo?

Actually, Norway is a lot better than feks the US or Asia due to the strong krone. You will, however, get the tax refund thingie in Paris so it should save you... lemme guess.... a thousand kroner or so for an Alma, I'd say...

(you can check the french prices in the french version of www.louisvuitton.com. My black one that I got in Norway 2 weeks ago was 8400 kr.

Actually, Norway is a lot better than feks the US or Asia due to the strong krone. You will, however, get the tax refund thingie in Paris so it should save you... lemme guess.... a thousand kroner or so for an Alma, I'd say...

(you can check the french prices in the french version of www.louisvuitton.com. My black one that I got in Norway 2 weeks ago was 8400 kr.

Got curious and checked for myself. The epi alma pm is 1100 euros, which is like 8100 kroner. Not that big a difference, in other words, but with the tax refund you should save about 8-900 kroner.

Thanks for the info yeah:cool:

I need to visit TPF more! I've been missing all this gorgeousness!!!

Here she is in sunlight :heart:

Stunning photo! This color might have to go on my list!!

I'll definitely go have to look at the real thing. I've been waiting for alma vernis in beigey colour. I saw this on LV website but that was a lot lighter than this, kind of too light and made me worry about colour transfer. Your photos are perfect. Thanks for sharing. :smile:

I have not seen this color IRL yet, but I am very intrigued by the photos. This looks like the best beigey Vernis color yet as compared to Beige & Noisette (am I missing one). I'm looking forward to seeing this IRL.

Count me in with another Alma - meet mrs Black! My first alma- STRAP, though - i really like the look of it! Such a class act!

View attachment 1924633

Congrats! You & your bags are always so beautiful!

As an early birthday present my mother got me the purse that I have been coveting for a year. Here is my Alma in the color Indigo

The Epi colors are so beautiful! How can you resist NOT getting one in each color!

Ladies I have a new edition. Alma MM Givre Vernis

View attachment 1942361
On its way

I look forward to your reveal. Givre is a color that should have stuck around a bit more!!

My 5th Holy Grail :smile:, Pomme GM

Ha! I have several HGs as well!!! :biggrin: And my Pomme Alma is at the top! Big congrats on this beauty! The BEST Vernis bag in the BEST Vernis color!!!!