The FABULOUS ALMA Club!!!

I'm in!!!!!!
purchased her last month, this is my first LV!
not a very popular color but I just love her! Epi Alma in cacao PM size
View attachment 1952417

Now im desperately searching for a matching strap but apparently it has not been released in this color, so i'm patiently waiting (any info on this subject is appreciated). I love the Alma so much i'm already thinking on her sister in black to come early next year.

Beautiful bag! Alma is really addicting. Your cacao needs sisters! I started with MC Alma, Noir Epi, then I recently got a Ivory. My next one will be a red one or Classic mono :smile:

sachina said:
Beautiful bag! Alma is really addicting. Your cacao needs sisters! I started with MC Alma, Noir Epi, then I recently got a Ivory. My next one will be a red one or Classic mono :smile:

I love the red Epi! It is such an amazing color, I had my eye on it too. The black will be my next bag for sure even if all my bags are black! I tried it at the boutique but decided for the cacao first as I need some nice neutral color bag but now its next in line!!!

I'm considering to purchase the alma vernis in either pm or mm size (amarante color) & seem to be confused between which 1 of the 2 sizes to get. Im hoping you can tell me if you tend to wear your alma vernis more casually during the day or more for evenings? Hope some of you lovely alma experts can help. Tanks

Hi ladies,

Im not sure if this is the place to post this but I need help with alma DE PM I would like to purchase. I am going to have a look at it before buying and would like to know what to look for?

dannii said:
I'm considering to purchase the alma vernis in either pm or mm size (amarante color) & seem to be confused between which 1 of the 2 sizes to get. Im hoping you can tell me if you tend to wear your alma vernis more casually during the day or more for evenings? Hope some of you lovely alma experts can help. Tanks

I only buy alma in mm size (now called GM). I don't like the smaller one. Reminds me of a bag a 6 year old would play dress up with. Just my opinion. My friend has the bag you want. She loves it

I'm in!!!!!!
purchased her last month, this is my first LV!
not a very popular color but I just love her! Epi Alma in cacao PM size
View attachment 1952417

Now im desperately searching for a matching strap but apparently it has not been released in this color, so i'm patiently waiting (any info on this subject is appreciated). I love the Alma so much i'm already thinking on her sister in black to come early next year.

How do you like the color. Is it a dark brown color?

lillianwawa said:
How do you like the color. Is it a dark brown color?

I loooove cacao! It is not a dark brown color, I would describe it as close to a tan color but darker (close to the Mulberry oak color but less orange and more brown)
It is a great neutral color that goes with any outfit.
My advice if you live near a boutique is to go see it in real life, even if they dont have the Alma in cacao they usually have card holders or wallets in this color!

Hope this helps!

Need a rain bag and is the Alma Vernis the ultimate rain bag? How does it wear in the rain? Seems like it would be perfect. My Alma MM in monogram is my fav bag and I hate having to change it when it rains. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!!! :salute: