The FABULOUS ALMA Club!!!

1. Inspired by the Alma thread yesterday, let's start the Alma club just because it's such Classic and Fabulous bag!!!:love: Post away, ladies!!!:yes:

Meyya1221 likes this.
  2. here's my mum's s/o vvn Alma (and others):
    [​IMG]

not sure if this is allowed. sorry i don't have solo shots of it. but i thought it'd be nice to share with you ladies :smile:

alodocios likes this.
  3. Here are my Almas: MC, Graffiti MM and Graffiti PM:love:

PICT2585.JPG PICT2595.JPG
    onlyk and Meyya1221 like this.
  4. Love my black and white MC Almas! Need to figure out how to post pics. I am such a dork.

5. Count me in!

I love my red epi alma!! A damier alma may be in my future!

alodocios likes this.
  6. I have the monogram Alma!

7. MC ALMA over here...I LOVE THE ALMA!!

8. I too have a mono Alma, it was my first high end bag.

9. Black Mc Alma

10. same here and man my alma must now be around 20 years old :lol: i still looks ok not fine but its ok for grocery shopping or as a carry on in planes i love her and will never ever let her go :shame:

11. Great Irene, I am glad you start it. Love all your Almas..ck..ck...
    I will post my pic, DH took my digital camera.He's out of town for 3 weeks. I will figure it using my cell phone.yayyyy

12. I only have 1 alma, it's a damier. I put a Juicy Couture cherry enamel charm just for fun, here it is..

[​IMG]

13. Very nice! I'm not a big Alma fan, but I do love it in Damier. The charm is so cute :heart:

14. Thank you Cristina. I love these charms, cant get enuff of them..

15. I have a mono Alma!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice