The FABULOUS ALMA Club!!!

I've searched this Forum and haven't seen one picture of the Rose Pop Alma MM. I recently purchased her Pre-Loved and she's fantastic. Here's a couple of pictures. Hope you enjoy them!

Attachments

• Rose Pop Alma 070.jpg
    Rose Pop Alma 070.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2,306
  • Rose Pop Alma 074.jpg
    Rose Pop Alma 074.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,353
  • Rose Pop Alma 101.jpg
    Rose Pop Alma 101.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,305
  • Rose Pop Alma 066.jpg
    Rose Pop Alma 066.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2,555
I've searched this Forum and haven't seen one picture of the Rose Pop Alma MM. I recently purchased her Pre-Loved and she's fantastic. Here's a couple of pictures. Hope you enjoy them!

Omg I died and went to heaven! Lol pink is my favorite color and I've been dying to get my hands on one of these to play sister to my alma in pomme :smile: lucky girl you are!!!!!!!! Enjoy!

I recently purchase a used Louis Vuitton Alma Vert Impression...
I did my research about it and this color came out 2010. But the thing is, I haven't really seen a lot of people carrying this style and color. and so i am in doubt about the authenticity of this bag. I need HELP! :crybaby:

I have Vert Impress in PM. But I would recommend you send pictures of your bag to the Authenticate this LV thread ASAP.
Honesty, you bag look a lit bit odd to me, especially the shape of the bag. I will keep fingers cross for you. Good luck.