~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

The pink boy is made of lambskin, but it feels tougher than my other lambskin boys. The pink color also has a blush tone to it. I got it recently, but I think it's from last season. Hardware is a beautiful gold hardware, and not as antique looking as previous gold hardwares. Here is a close up of the bag:

View attachment 3618067

Hope this helps!
Even more gorgeous close up! [emoji7]

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to jump in on your thread.

I am totally new to this forum and need some help and advice - I have to sell my large beautiful navy blue boy :sad: needs and funds must have forced this.
Can I pick your brains on the best way to sell this bag? I have it listed on Evil bay and it just breaks my heart it being on such a market place - he deserves so much more than that and I want to find him a loving home, its not just about the money, I get attached to my bags & like to know they will be cherished (might be a tad weird) . I am based in London "I know girls all over the world are on this thread". I just don't know how to sell him so any advice is appreciated.
Thank you for any advice offered!

I have really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful bags on her today especially the boys ;)

Attachments

• boy 2.jpg
    boy 2.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,291
  • boy 1.jpg
    boy 1.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,303
Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Hi Ladies,

I am totally new to this forum and need some help and advice - I have to sell my large beautiful navy blue boy :sad: needs and funds must have forced this.
Can I pick your brains on the best way to sell this bag? I have it listed on Evil bay and it just breaks my heart it being on such a market place - he deserves so much more than that and I want to find him a loving home, its not just about the money, I get attached to my bags & like to know they will be cherished (might be a tad weird) . I am based in London "I know girls all over the world are on this thread". I just don't know how to sell him so any advice is appreciated.

I have really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful bags on her today especially the boys ;)

Would list it on Versatile Collective[emoji3]
Designer Exchange in London also buy bags.

Hi Ladies,

Hi lovely,
I'm UK based too and have sold a few of my chanel items over the years. It might be worth getting in touch with Sian at Naughtipigeons nest. she helped me sell my maxi bag within a couple of days and i received a fair price in return. I know she went to a loving home too as I was shown the email from the lady who bought the bag and she was over the moon =) DM me if you would like further info xx

Hi lovely,
I'm UK based too and have sold a few of my chanel items over the years. It might be worth getting in touch with Sian at Naughtipigeons nest. she helped me sell my maxi bag within a couple of days and i received a fair price in return. I know she went to a loving home too as I was shown the email from the lady who bought the bag and she was over the moon =) DM me if you would like further info xx

Hi Amy
I have seen this site but was worried about the percentage that I will loose, but I will end Sian a message and see if she will help me - I also have a medium channel in lambs leather with the most beautiful Chevron stitching. That is amazing she sold your bag within days :smile:
I just hate ebay - it is so impersonal. Thanks so much for the advice sweetie xx

Attachments

• chanel.jpg
    chanel.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 1,251
I emailed DE on Friday and have not heard back! I think if they are that slow at responding they will be slow at selling lol.. last resort will be instargram the beauties and hope someone picks up on the "hashtags" my friend sold one like that the other week and received a super good price.

Hi Amy
I have seen this site but was worried about the percentage that I will loose, but I will end Sian a message and see if she will help me - I also have a medium channel in lambs leather with the most beautiful Chevron stitching. That is amazing she sold your bag within days :smile:
I just hate ebay - it is so impersonal. Thanks so much for the advice sweetie xx
This is such a beautiful boy! :heart::heart::heart: I'm sure you won't have a problem selling it! I think she takes about 20% commission. I guess, wait and see what she says. You don't have to go ahead if you're not happy but it's nice to know what your options are :smile:. I agree with you about VC.. and there's just so many fakes on that site, ugh! there's bound to be one that slips through the net! Good luck hun xxx

I emailed DE on Friday and have not heard back! I think if they are that slow at responding they will be slow at selling lol.. last resort will be instargram the beauties and hope someone picks up on the "hashtags" my friend sold one like that the other week and received a super good price.
hmm worth a go! never thought of selling on IG before x

40% on two bags feels hurtful to my heart :sad: I am awaiting her response I do think that we need a nice safe place to sell our beauties in the UK - there just doesn't seem to be anywhere that doesn't rinse you :sad:
I don't like VC or the processes - they are so soulless and impersonal and I agree I bought a Louis Vuitton scarf off the site 5 months ago and I took it into LV in the stock exchange (London city) they took pity on me because they know me quite well lol they checked it over and it was a super fake. Scarfs more than bags you have to be so careful purchasing... since then I have not visited the site to buy or sell. Thanks chick - I just want these babies to go to lovely homes! xxxx