The Beautiful Bayswater Club...

That is one absolutely gorgeous oaky; many congratulations! [emoji7] Is she very heavy? The leather looks fabulous on her! [emoji41] Glad I'm not the only one who avoids bag contact with the floor, btw! [emoji6]

Thank you! :loveeyes: She is rather heavy, yes. Even empty, you feel the weight. I usually never load her fully. 2 days ago, I had an umbrella, a notebook, my wallet, my charging cables, a small makeup pouch and key, and it was ... well, heavy. But I don't really care at all! I am insanely :nuts: about this bag!

And yes, floor contact avoidance is for sure!

Finally downloaded the app so it's easier to attach the pic of my beautiful oak embossed croc Bays [emoji7] I am so in love with it, I want to carry it everywhere!

Excuse the weird background ~ that's just where my bags sit in the office (on top of a couple of boxes so they're not on the floor).

a6fa6aeef47f8e575bf45edcff7feaeb.jpg

That's one beautiful Bays! [emoji7] have a lot of fun carrying her (even if she is heavy [emoji6])!

I promised myself that one really good handbag would suffice... And I managed to last a year with my beautiful chocolate tooled bayswater getting carried constantly.. And then I got a new job that means I travel lots with a laptop and discovered that it would fit into a bays... Perfect justification for another new to me!

She's a bit of a tired old lady compared to my other with lots and lots of pen marks on the lining and scuffed edges but I love her! Feels very light and flimsy compared to my other which I believe is Darwin leather, any ideas what this looks like?

I promised myself that one really good handbag would suffice... And I managed to last a year with my beautiful chocolate tooled bayswater getting carried constantly.. And then I got a new job that means I travel lots with a laptop and discovered that it would fit into a bays... Perfect justification for another new to me!

She's a bit of a tired old lady compared to my other with lots and lots of pen marks on the lining and scuffed edges but I love her! Feels very light and flimsy compared to my other which I believe is Darwin leather, any ideas what this looks like?

Possibly soft grain? Unusual colour. Congratulations! :smile:

Thank you! I bought it as Dark pink pebbled leather but it's pretty red. Apparently an older limited edition. I'm curious what it would look like if it was really well cleaned but still absolutely smitten and can't wait to use her!

I love everyone's Bayswater pics. I'm wondering, though, if anyone has the classic style AND the newer (Coca) style. And can tell me their experiences with each. I really prefer the look of the classic Bayswater, but haven't taken the plunge.

Last edited:
A slightly updated Bayswater family photograph - a preloved Deer Brown and preloved Ink Silky Snake have joined my Oxblood.. I'm tempted to add a Graphite or potentially wait for Coca's new Navy Tartan and join the darkside, hmmm

Gorgeous girls, all three of them, emeliza! [emoji7] I have to admit a sneaky interest in the Navy Tartan myself but can thoroughly recommend the Graphite Bayswater; she's really versatile!

IMG_3343.jpg So happy I can participate in this forum now ! I bought my first ever Mulberry Bayswater in Putty yesterday from Bicester village! :biggrin: I'm absolutely over the moon, she is so beautiful and such a great, neutral colour that will go with everything! Love the pebbled leather too. I have added a pom pom keyring to her - not sure if this looks silly but thought I'd try it out :P I'd love to know what you ladies think!

View attachment 3436504 So happy I can participate in this forum now ! I bought my first ever Mulberry Bayswater in Putty yesterday from Bicester village! :biggrin: I'm absolutely over the moon, she is so beautiful and such a great, neutral colour that will go with everything! Love the pebbled leather too. I have added a pom pom keyring to her - not sure if this looks silly but thought I'd try it out :P I'd love to know what you ladies think!

I love the pom pom! Goes perfectly with the Putty colour [emoji16][emoji106]

Reactions: xtye1
View attachment 3436504 So happy I can participate in this forum now ! I bought my first ever Mulberry Bayswater in Putty yesterday from Bicester village! :biggrin: I'm absolutely over the moon, she is so beautiful and such a great, neutral colour that will go with everything! Love the pebbled leather too. I have added a pom pom keyring to her - not sure if this looks silly but thought I'd try it out :P I'd love to know what you ladies think!

She's an absolute beauty, xtye; many, many congratulations on your first Mulberry - she's a gorgeous purchase! Does she have the suede or microfibre lining! [emoji7]

I love your photo - the flowers and pompom work so well! [emoji991]