The Beautiful Bayswater Club...

Hi everyone, I went and bought my bayswater today!! I was tempted to go for the poppy red and everyone was telling me to go for the poppy but I couldn't resist the hibiscus!! So I went for it in the end!! Thank you for your help though!! I am now a mulberry girl!! Super spoilt by my hubby and super happy for my new baby!
Here is a pic :smile:

You have to follow your heart! Lovely!!

Thank you so much! And here it is! View attachment 3337540

Got it Thursday but didn't have the time to open and use it. It's so soft and beautiful!

GREAT choice! I have this bag in the mushroom grey color and it is one of my absolute favorite bags ever!! The quality is better than many of my LVs, Chanels and dare I say Hermes? I am very, very impressed with the quality of this bag, and the leather is TDF!! Congrats:smile::smile:

Hi everyone, I went and bought my bayswater today!! I was tempted to go for the poppy red and everyone was telling me to go for the poppy but I couldn't resist the hibiscus!! So I went for it in the end!! Thank you for your help though!! I am now a mulberry girl!! Super spoilt by my hubby and super happy for my new baby!
Here is a pic :smile:
Looks great! 😍 Congratulation!

I have two bayswaters, this one and queen green. This is a graphite special purchase that I use every day for work.

When I bought it, the lady got out all the ones they had in stock. This was the last suede lined one which quickly influenced my decision but also the leather is stunning. It is meant to be small grain but it doesn't look like it to me. All the other graphites looked rigid and uniform but this one had a lot of character which I was drawn to, and it's wearing beautifully.

One of the SA's at Bond St store commented the other day on how wonderful she thought the leather was!

I am after a metallic bays of some sort now. Please keep your eyes peeled!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 939
Reactions: Jamesmum
Have any of you lovely Bayswater ladies had any problems with the sealant edging the leather cracking and pealing? I purchased a pre-loved orange Bays and while I LOVE the design of the bag and the quality of the grained leather, I'm not a huge fan of the fact that much of the sealant began chipping off in all of the most heavily flexed areas (the satchel handles and flap) within the first two uses. Before that everything looked pristine - I was so aghast when I noticed the sealant pealing!

As the leather is in perfect condition and I love the bag, I've decided to send it in to Mulberry for repairs. It will probably cost several hundred USD, though I've heard good things about their repairs and feel comfortable with the expense (plus I bought it for a very good price on eBay).

Right now I'm trying to determine whether sealant pealing is something that happens often with Bayswaters. I'm toying the with the idea of buying another Bays, this time new, before all the old style bags are phased out, but don't know if I want to be in an endless loop of sending my bags in for repairs. I'm hoping that my orange Bays' sealant issues were a one-off rarity as opposed to something typical of this bag (plus I have no idea how the bag was stored or used before I acquired it, though again, everything looked to be in mint condition until all the sealant started pealing!).

Thanks in advance for your help!

ATTACH]3362481[/ATTACH]

Hi, I just posted pictures of my bag in the general thread as there were some lovely ladies who gave me advice when I was looking to make my first mulberry purchase. Anyway I thought I would post it here too & join the club!!
Presenting my new black bayswater in small classic grain with gold hardware!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463936926.007691.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463936926.007691.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 957
ATTACH]3362481[/ATTACH]

Hi, I just posted pictures of my bag in the general thread as there were some lovely ladies who gave me advice when I was looking to make my first mulberry purchase. Anyway I thought I would post it here too & join the club!!
Presenting my new black bayswater in small classic grain with gold hardware!!!

This is beautiful and is the second black bays I want. Congratulations on your stunning bag!

Finally downloaded the app so it's easier to attach the pic of my beautiful oak embossed croc Bays [emoji7] I am so in love with it, I want to carry it everywhere!

Excuse the weird background ~ that's just where my bags sit in the office (on top of a couple of boxes so they're not on the floor).

a6fa6aeef47f8e575bf45edcff7feaeb.jpg

Reactions: Sunfeather
A slightly updated Bayswater family photograph - a preloved Deer Brown and preloved Ink Silky Snake have joined my Oxblood.. I'm tempted to add a Graphite or potentially wait for Coca's new Navy Tartan and join the darkside, hmmm

Attachments

• Bags.jpg
    Bags.jpg
    663.3 KB · Views: 771
Reactions: Sunfeather
Slightly off topic-sorry.. Just bought my second pre loved bayswater after I worked out I could get my laptop in and therefore use it for work... Gotta love enabling and excuses!! I'll post a pic once it arrives! I bought a pretty felt liner for my first but can't remember where it was from or find the post. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Finally downloaded the app so it's easier to attach the pic of my beautiful oak embossed croc Bays [emoji7] I am so in love with it, I want to carry it everywhere!

Excuse the weird background ~ that's just where my bags sit in the office (on top of a couple of boxes so they're not on the floor).

a6fa6aeef47f8e575bf45edcff7feaeb.jpg

That is one absolutely gorgeous oaky; many congratulations! [emoji7] Is she very heavy? The leather looks fabulous on her! [emoji41] Glad I'm not the only one who avoids bag contact with the floor, btw! [emoji6]

Slightly off topic-sorry.. Just bought my second pre loved bayswater after I worked out I could get my laptop in and therefore use it for work... Gotta love enabling and excuses!! I'll post a pic once it arrives! I bought a pretty felt liner for my first but can't remember where it was from or find the post. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Ooh - looking forward to the pics! [emoji106]🏻 Samorga do linings, but a fair few of us have bought from Love Lolo - an amazing British company run by Jon and Louise. I'd definitely recommend them! You can find them here: http://lovelolo.myshopify.com/

Hope this helps! I have pink and teal liners for my Bayswaters! [emoji7]