The Beautiful Bayswater Club...

Welcome to Mulberry! Congrats on your new purchase. You're absolutely right. The 'small' refers to the grain of the leather as you can get different finishes such as soft grain which has a much larger grain and a matte finish. Your new bays sounds lovely. Please post a picture when she arrives! [emoji3]

Thank you so much! And here it is! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461514208.389919.jpg

Got it Thursday but didn't have the time to open and use it. It's so soft and beautiful!

Hello ladies, pls help me!! I'm a newbie in Mulberry! I have many designer bags but have never owned a mulberry bag before. I was in an outlet store today and I spotted a bayswater in hibiscus and I am hooked!!! Do you think I should go for it? I initially wanted to buy something that I can wear all year around. Do you think I can wear it in the winter too?

Hello ladies, pls help me!! I'm a newbie in Mulberry! I have many designer bags but have never owned a mulberry bag before. I was in an outlet store today and I spotted a bayswater in hibiscus and I am hooked!!! Do you think I should go for it? I initially wanted to buy something that I can wear all year around. Do you think I can wear it in the winter too?

Welcome to Mulberry, Mariakal! [emoji3]

First of all, you've seen (and fallen for!) the colour in person, so it's clearly calling out to you! IMHO, if you are "hooked", that says it all; there's no point going for a "sensible" core colour if the hibiscus sings to your heart - you'd only regret it! I don't know which colours you wear, but bright shades look fab against winter greys and blacks and really add a pop of colour. I have the patent scribbly floral (black background with a riot of pink, peach and red flowers) and I love how it makes me feel when I carry it! The Bayswater is probably the most iconic, classic Mulberry there is - go with your heart and choose the colour you love!

Hope this helps; good luck with your choice and keep us posted! [emoji6]

Thank you so much for the reply Mayfly285! I thought the same about the pop of color in the winter and tbh I don't think the hibiscus is so summery, I believe you can easily get away with it in the winter! I normally wear nude colors, blacks and greys so I believe I can use the bag quite a lot. All my bags at the moment are classic bags , blacks and nudes, LV damier and monogram so I believe a bright colored mulberry is what my collection needs :P I will keep you posted and hopefully post a picture when I have it in my hands :smile:

Hey ladies, quick question. I am ready to buy my first mulberry bayswater and I have some dilemmas. First of all shall I go for a bays or a sbs?? What do you think? And second of all, hibiscus, poppy red or fiery spritz? Thank you so much :smile:)) I appreciate all your help :smile:

Hey ladies, quick question. I am ready to buy my first mulberry bayswater and I have some dilemmas. First of all shall I go for a bays or a sbs?? What do you think? And second of all, hibiscus, poppy red or fiery spritz? Thank you so much :smile:)) I appreciate all your help :smile:

I would go for poppy red in the Bayswater! The bays is a classic and poppy red is a gorgeous colour.

Hi everyone, I went and bought my bayswater today!! I was tempted to go for the poppy red and everyone was telling me to go for the poppy but I couldn't resist the hibiscus!! So I went for it in the end!! Thank you for your help though!! I am now a mulberry girl!! Super spoilt by my hubby and super happy for my new baby!
Here is a pic :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,254
Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Hi everyone, I went and bought my bayswater today!! I was tempted to go for the poppy red and everyone was telling me to go for the poppy but I couldn't resist the hibiscus!! So I went for it in the end!! Thank you for your help though!! I am now a mulberry girl!! Super spoilt by my hubby and super happy for my new baby!
Here is a pic :smile:
:woot:That is a beautiful bag!!