the amarante clutch!!! *PIC*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does this style come in other vernis colour :yahoo:

i love this !!!!

2. Love it !! Thanks for posting the pic!! I def want to purchase it!!

3. This bag is AU$1070 for anyone interested in Australia.

4. thanks TFFC ... do you know when it will be coming out for aus?? mid-june i believe???

and what is the demension like?? is it just a similar size as a pochette?

5. yes, perle. and i know i can't wait. DEFINITELY getting this in amarante.

6. thanks so much vuittonamour :smile: will it come in pomme d'amour too?? or just two colours?

7. I talked to customer service just then but forgot to ask about dimensions....(as I don't really care it's just too gorgeous :P). She said it "should be" released later this month.

Argh, what to get first! Vernis, Neverfull, LVOE...:nuts:

8. this i do not know. *JJ* was the one with all the info, but only confirmed those two colors. i think pomme may be a longshot but would be nice. i think it would look better in amarante though.

9. it's soo gorgeous!! :love:

10. Thanks for the info. It's such a gorgeous clutch & beautiful colour as well :heart:

11. thanks for the pic! I really like this; depending on the size, I just might have to get it...love the chain strap, the plaque, the removability of the strap...

How limited is this? Because I really want to pick up a love2 tote as well; wonder which to get first?

12. Omg i love it.

13. Thanks for the pics - It's stunning.:nuts: I hope I don't end up wanting more bags in this colour.
    My poor Visa card.:sweatdrop:

14. WOW!!!! What a beauty!!!!!

15. Holy smokes!! This bag is super gorgeous! I LOVE this Amarante color!! No vachetta --- can it get any better than this????

(Oh wait --- it could, if it were a wee bit bigger. LOL)

Gotta ask my SA about this bag!