the amarante clutch!!! *PIC*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's stunning!!!

2. Looks like it's pretty close the to the size of the Shirley or Beverly clutch... 10 x 5 x 1???:shrugs:

3. love it!

4. WOW the colour and style is gorgeous! go for it! make me jelous haha

5. Oh, nice:drool:LV needed elegant cluth! I didn't like aumoniere

6. OMG that is stunning!! So elegant. I love the new script on the logo plate. :drool:

7. its soooooo pretty i want one too.

8. WOW thats looks gorgeous! The colour looks so much nicer in this pic. Oh, and the placque on the front is so pretty!

Frozen_Alaska - ur right definitely jolly rancher! Do they still make those?? Not seen them in years...

9. Pretty bag!!! I really want to see this IRL :drool:

10. *jaw drops* must..... own...... this.........

11. Does anyone know the measures of this? I was also wondering how it would look like a wristlet if one attatched the strap to one of the D-rings... :graucho:

12. what a beatiful bag!

13. :drool: It's sooo pretty! Love the color and it's so practical too!

14. ohhh black cherry? sounds delish and looks just as good :biggrin: and wow, removable straps? that's perfect! i love items that have removable straps..way more appealing because i always feel like i'll be getting my money's worth since i could wear/use it in different ways and events

15. It's so pretty! I really like the style of the bag!