the amarante clutch!!! *PIC*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. oh y god!! I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Ooooh it's grogeous, thanks for posting!

3. what a beauty! might have to add this to my wishlist.

4. this is gorgeous..this colour looks mysterious..looks purple and black at the same time..i cannot wait to see the cles!

5. Thats just my cup of tea.

6. so far it only comes in amarante and perle.
    the price in europe is 525 euros (in the us i guess around 750$), the measurements are 24cm x 12 cm x 3cm (approx. 9.5" x 5" x 1.2").

7. PERFECT -- i'm calling to waitlist for it today. yessssssss looks like this will be the next purchase! only problem is now i am going to want amarante in a cles, and probably another bag. ugh. i wasn't planning on going back up to LV until i had enough cash to get most of the stuff on my wishlist but looks like i'll have to make an exception...

8. is gorgeous.. !! I want that .. too many things on my listnow..!!

9. oooh! i want one!!!!

10. wow!!! very nice!! me likey :smile:

11. hmm..maybe it's just me, but i'm not a fan of the color that much...i'd love to see an inside pic though.

12. found one! coming right up...

Attached Files:

13. ^ thank you! :smile:

14. Wow that is seriously so adorable!! I have to get one too! The color is amazing and I can use it as a wallet for a little change. :heart:

***Yay! I just got put on the wait list for it, should arrive later this month!**

15. Darn its not much use as a purse :sad: