Tailgaters

I hate when people high beam me and Im already driving speed limit already. ESP. if theres room for them to just change lanes but they think theyre all high and mighty and that I should go out of my way for them. I go really really slow. Like once I've gone 10 mph on a busy freeway, they were still on my butt so I slammed suuuuuper hard on my breaks. Then when they changed lines, I would do it first so they couldnt get in front of me. Then I become nice.. and let them pass me... (SIKE) I just turn on my high beams and follow them. HAHA. It's worst when DF is in the car next to me. (sometimes we have to drive two cars bc one has to leave early or something) I call him, or I just put my emergencys on real fast (our signal) and he chases them like crazy. All on their butts (see how you like it!!) and blinds them with his crazy brights. Then goes in front of them, slams on his breaks. Does the "tango" (as I call it) with them as they try to change lanes to pass him up. Then I join the fun and go behind them with my brights and help block them with DF. Man I've got such bad road rage.. But they asked for it!!

I've been known to give them a brake check...just a little love tap on the brakes. Guess you aren't really supposed to do that, but sometimes I do. Either that or I slow down reeaaaalllly slow and then punch it and take off really fast.

Im awful...I slam on my brakes....ROFL!!
(AS long as my daughter isnt in the car....)

Yeah, I used to be really bad about that, I also used to play games with people.I think i'm the only one of my friends to have progressed past that, it makes it hard to drive with them now.

Yeah, I'll go really slow if they're being jerks like that. If I can do so safely I will also hit my brakes. It was more fun having road rage in my first car, as it wouldn't have mattered to me if there was a dent in it, haha.

I hate when people high beam me and Im already driving speed limit already. ESP. if theres room for them to just change lanes but they think theyre all high and mighty and that I should go out of my way for them. I go really really slow. Like once I've gone 10 mph on a busy freeway, they were still on my butt so I slammed suuuuuper hard on my breaks. Then when they changed lines, I would do it first so they couldnt get in front of me. Then I become nice.. and let them pass me... (SIKE) I just turn on my high beams and follow them. HAHA. It's worst when DF is in the car next to me. (sometimes we have to drive two cars bc one has to leave early or something) I call him, or I just put my emergencys on real fast (our signal) and he chases them like crazy. All on their butts (see how you like it!!) and blinds them with his crazy brights. Then goes in front of them, slams on his breaks. Does the "tango" (as I call it) with them as they try to change lanes to pass him up. Then I join the fun and go behind them with my brights and help block them with DF. Man I've got such bad road rage.. But they asked for it!!

Wow, this is very involved :nuts:

two words: BRAKE CHECK!

you have to be seriously speeding to be tailgating me, and even then, i drive a large SUV, so you're not exactly going to be able to blind me with your headlights. but if someone is so unwise as to try, you best believe i'm on my brakes. do they want to tailgate me bad enough to wreck their car and pay for a new one for me? i think not.

Oh Hubba. You are hilarious! I would love to be your shadow for a day.

I normally brake check the person. It all depends on how close they are to me. I don't want them to actually hit me. I make sure to look through my rear view mirror first and make sure they are paying attention, not looking around, before I do it. Wouldn't want to get rear ended during a brake check. LOL! That normally gets the job done. Sometimes I have to do more than one brake check.... People just don't learn!

Oh I thought this was about tailgate parties like before football games, LOL!

ITA brake check!! I am a leadfoot so for someone to be tailgating me they are really hauling.

Oh I thought this was about tailgate parties like before football games, LOL!

ITA brake check!! I am a leadfoot so for someone to be tailgating me they are really hauling.

Me too! I'll be on the Turnpike doing like 85 and have someone on my butt! It's like "How much faster would you like me to go? I'm already going like 20 over the speed limit."

And yes, I know... speeding is bad.... :girlsigh: