Starting the year out right! Post your January 2018 Chanel’s!

40C8C26F-5DB7-49AA-AA7E-07DC91C688EB.jpeg Here is my January contribution:

Classic black quilted Caviar WOC with gold hardware!

I was so lucky to walk into the local boutique and just find it!

As a background, this is my 9th CHANEL bag!

I also just purchased the new spring beige caviar boy but don’t have it yet, will post photos of it when it arrives, and maybe an updated collection photo :smile:

Costume jewelry scores - got the perfume brooch on sale [emoji813]️[emoji7]

26433068_144505776249339_3785120992536297472_n.jpg

Woow ! Where did you find the gold earrings if you don’t mind me asking?

Reactions: SCI
I am a bit late to the party :P... think many have gotten this lovely pieces in this shade n leather from the 18C collection ❤! Went all around HK to get it when i was on holiday there but was told it sold out at launch pretty fast.

So happy to have found it from a reseller who changed her mind :smile:....

Here's my shimmery, 18C iridescent black large cardholder (with back pocket)! Happy to be cousins with you @Dextersmom ! Knew you got this bag in ML size n Iove it to bits! ❤❤❤ I can see why..the caviar is very puffy n the sheen is lovely! Its a silvery black n not solid black so it's really quite different.

View attachment 3940016 View attachment 3940017

@Kendie26 , I traded my iridescent green for this!!! Love the dark shiny rutheniun hw against the shimmery black :smile::smile::smile:
This is such a sleek shiny black!! Love it and this is my favorite design too that I already have a new back up stored for when replacement time comes. however almost 3 years now and the original is still pristine after daily use :confused1:

Congrats you’ll love it!!

Reactions: Arielgal