Starting the year out right! Post your January 2018 Chanel’s!

A lovely bag...
Enjoy it..
Thank you MahaM!

Oh WOWEEEEEE!! That’s been my very favorite Coco handle thus far....OMG that color is SPECTACULAR & w/ the lizard handle:love::coolio::happydance::loveeyes::tup::yahoo::heart::heart::heart:Biggest Congrats More bags!! And you are too cute/sweet on the spellcheck (hey- i liked the “z” in Kenzie as my maiden name starts w/ a Z!;):hugs:)
Ha ha, you are truly the best! Have a fabulous day Kendie! :flowers:

Reactions: fally and Kendie26
My “new to me” Dubai brooch. Been wanting this one ever since I laid eyes on her. View attachment 3934197View attachment 3934198
Awww many congrats my beautiful friend!
It’s such a beautiful addition to your already wonderful collection!

PS: I’m happy to be your personal shopper any day! :smile:
You have such a beautiful taste - would be so much fun shopping for you!

Reactions: Kendie26
Brought my first boy piece on 27th of Dec!
Literally been waiting for this boy coin purse for 3 years. Tried to hunt down the patient orange wasn't in stock anywhere! And they didn't have any boy coin purses. They just had the normal size one with shiny hardwear!
But now I've got older and my style has changed I'm glad for the long wait and chosed black! Also the leather! Caviar not lambskin! And matte hardwear! So when I saw it I had to get it!!!!! View attachment 3937476 View attachment 3937475
Beautiful choice!! Congrats!

Reactions: SCI
Awww many congrats my beautiful friend!
It’s such a beautiful addition to your already wonderful collection!

PS: I’m happy to be your personal shopper any day! :smile:
You have such a beautiful taste - would be so much fun shopping for you!
Ahhhhhhh!!! HELLOOOOO my sweetest beautiful friend!! HOW ARE YOU?!!! I saw your avatar recently & was wondering what’s going on!! Thank you so much & since we have similar taste/style you would be a perfect personal shopper! Wishing you all my best from afar.:heart::flowers::hugs::smooch:

Reactions: aki_sato