Starting the year out right! Post your January 2018 Chanel’s!

Costume jewelry scores - got the perfume brooch on sale [emoji813]️[emoji7]

26433068_144505776249339_3785120992536297472_n.jpg

Yay! Waited in line this morning in the cold for the launch of the new collection, and finally finally have a pair of espadrilles! Couldn’t be happier [emoji16]

IMG_1516445977.148138.jpg

This is my first Chanel purchase (If you don’t count the sunglasses [emoji6]) and I feel this is the start of a Chanel collection [emoji23] Been on the LV and Gucci train but I might switch to Chanel station [emoji56]

I am a bit late to the party :P... think many have gotten this lovely pieces in this shade n leather from the 18C collection ❤! Went all around HK to get it when i was on holiday there but was told it sold out at launch pretty fast.

So happy to have found it from a reseller who changed her mind :smile:....

Here's my shimmery, 18C iridescent black large cardholder (with back pocket)! Happy to be cousins with you @Dextersmom ! Knew you got this bag in ML size n Iove it to bits! ❤❤❤ I can see why..the caviar is very puffy n the sheen is lovely! Its a silvery black n not solid black so it's really quite different.

2018-01-20 12.44.21.jpg 20180120_185430.jpg

@Kendie26 , I traded my iridescent green for this!!! Love the dark shiny rutheniun hw against the shimmery black :smile::smile::smile:

I am a bit late to the party :P... think many have gotten this lovely pieces in this shade n leather from the 18C collection ❤! Went all around HK to get it when i was on holiday there but was told it sold out at launch pretty fast.

Here's my shimmery, 18C iridescent black large cardholder (with back pocket)! Happy to be cousins with you @Dextersmom ! Knew you got this bag in ML size n Iove it to bits! ❤❤❤ I can see why..the caviar is very puffy n the sheen is lovely! Its a silvery black n not solid black so it's really quite different.

View attachment 3940016 View attachment 3940017

@Kendie26 , I traded my iridescent green for this!!! Love the dark shiny rutheniun hw against the shimmery black :smile::smile::smile:
Ahh! Congrats dearest friend!! I so LOVE this card holder & you describe the color so well (as I STILL haven’t seen it in person:facepalm:..but yes, i am staying away from boutiques) Glad you found this one:love::yahoo::drinks::drinks:

Pretty woc and I look forward to your reissue reveal/post soon! :P :lol:

Ha! Right? Will try to hold off for a few months so that I don’t give my husband a heart attack (just got the medium Boy in December), but then she might not be in the store anymore... Really liked the jumbo non-chevron Reissue so will keep both in mind.

View attachment 3940016 View attachment 3940017

It is stunning, Arielgal!! Congrats! This leather is so dreamy, imo. :love::love:

Reactions: Arielgal