Starting the year out right! Post your January 2018 Chanel’s!

Reactions: MsModernShopper
Hi dear,
Sorry to bug you. I just ordered a BA from Act II and the side snaps pop open very easily (I probably would not snap them shut) and was wondering if yours has the same issue? would hate to get a defected one :sad:
Thank you so much.

Hi dear,
Sorry to bug you. I just ordered a BA from Act II and the side snaps pop open very easily (I probably would not snap them shut) and was wondering if yours has the same issue? would hate to get a defected one :sad:
Thank you so much.

I have a medium BA from last fall (17A?) and I leave the snaps open as they don’t seem that tight when snapped shut so I assume it’s easy to pop open given the stress points. I don’t think yours is defective. :smile:

Dear eckw,
Thank you so much for getting back to me. The bag is being sent to me and was told it was the last one within NM. I've reached out to a couple of other tpfers who also own the bag and was getting mixed responses. Some said it would take a little force to undo the snaps and mine pops open with me barely touching it....
sorry, didn't mean to get off the topic from this thread. Thank you so much for your answer