Starting the year out right! Post your January 2018 Chanel’s!

Loving the shoe postings, tv_vt1809 and fally! Congrats on your latest Chanel pieces!
I have the same loafers in beige and I love them, so I hope you will too, tv_vt1809!
I see why everyone is obsessed about the Chanel espadrilles- so comfy and chic! We are twins on the espadrilles, fally!

Loving the shoe postings, tv_vt1809 and fally! Congrats on your latest Chanel pieces!
I have the same loafers in beige and I love them, so I hope you will too, tv_vt1809!
I see why everyone is obsessed about the Chanel espadrilles- so comfy and chic! We are twins on the espadrilles, fally!
Good Morning Dearest @Passau , thank you for opening a Jan thread I was wondering why it had not been opened as of yet. I kept searching for it but gave up yesterday. LOL Hope you are well and having a lovely start to your day.:heart::heart: So glad to be twinning with you as I did not think I would score a pair.

The bouquet is awesome, IrisCC as it has some of my favorite blooms! The brooches from Chanel are so luxe.... I have yet to add a CC one to my collection but this could be a contender!

Good morning fally, I was a bit stunned to see that I had the honor of starting off the new year thread! Thank you for your contributions! I have yet to put in my Chanel pre-order from BG!!

Reactions: fally
Congrats IrisCC, what a great way to start your new year from Chanel:tup::wtf::drool:. All I ever get are the Christmas e-cards:flowers: Here is my tiny contribution from Dec 24th and 30th 2017.
View attachment 3925171
Congratulations @fally! Awesome purchases. Those espadrilles look so soft and comfy. Surprised to see these were on sales (weren’t markdown at the boutiques.)

Reactions: LilChick and fally
Congratulations @fally! Awesome purchases. Those espadrilles look so soft and comfy. Surprised to see these were on sales (weren’t markdown at the boutiques.)
Hello lovely @Jkfashionstyle, oh thank you hun but my espadrilles were not on sale. The navy canvas that were posted on the sale thread were on sale from Saks but the SA i reached out to sent me the wrong pair that were the all leather style from some season that I did not like.
IMG_5099.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: thefashionact