spiaggia's are here!

I received the MM I purchased from Beverly Center Lesportsac last week. I requested minimal big ladies on the bag and Jill really came through for me.

Front:
IMG_3334.jpg

Back:
IMG_3333.jpg

Sides - they're practically identical.
IMG_3336.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

And bottom (one lady, but it doesn't bother me in the least)
IMG_3335.jpg

Time to go stainguard!

ellencho: Your bag is TDF! I hope the one I ordered is just as great!!

The SA's at the Beverly Center LeSportsac really go above and beyond the retail call of duty. I just called there today frantically looking for a spiaggia stellina for my mom for Mother's Day (because apparently only the West Coast LeSportsac stores are getting the spiaggia in) and I think it was Sam(?) who stayed on the phone with me for almost a 1/2 hour going through the prints on the five remaining stellinas that they had. She is absolutely the best!! (The Las Vegas LeSportsac only got three stellinas in and they are already sold out.)

Keep your fingers crossed for me- I hope my mom likes the print placement that I chose! :sweatdrop:

nyshopaholic - that cat in your avatar..is that from foresta? i have been looking for him but i cant find him :sad:

No, he is from pirata. He is the little kittie on the island stranded by the nasty shark. My husband took a picture of my bag, blew it up, and then cropped it for me to use as my avatar because he is my favorite character. (Although the unicorn on spiaggia is now running a very close second, with the airplanes from the citta print in third.)

I'm totally new, but I thought that I would share that my closest Macy's (Modesto, CA) had some Spiaggia Stellinas in. I purchased one and I believe that there were two or three others there.

In addition to the Stellinas, I saw Canguros, Campeggios, a gioco and a zucca.

I went to my macys and saw the spiaggias! lol I saw a near perfect stellina. Sandy alone on one flap, bastardino alone on the other. Fishes on the one pocket and sand creatures on the other. Then smack dab in the middle of the top part... the girl w/ the surfboard decapitated with her breasts centered and other characters slightly cut off :shocked: it ruined it :sad: such a perfect placement otherwise wasted by the girl! :crybaby:

Stellinas are hard to pick out with a print like this. I think that I did okay. I got what I wanted. Jellyfish, the airplane, fish, crustaceans, the pineapple, starfish.

Attachments

• 492141771_6e8e022e57.jpg
    492141771_6e8e022e57.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 492126044_6b025b90d8.jpg
    492126044_6b025b90d8.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 49