spiaggia's are here!

It's a breast bag!! Hahahahaha!!!

If it's still there the next time I go I'll try to snag a pic :lol: I was looking at the pockets first and I was like OMG This one's perfect! then I look at the top and I was like :wtf:

and REALLY cute Stellina Bruinette! I still need to find my perfect pirata stellina... but now I have an urge to find a spiaggia stellina instead! I'm trying to limit myself right now tho :lol: I'm on a :ban:

I need to post pics - I ended up with my bags from Pulse's first shipment...and my stellina has three unicorns on it & my zucca has the monkey surfing smack dab in the middle. Way excited!! But I'm still carying around my amore zucca...go figure :P

Does anyone actually LIKE having the big ladies prominent on their bags? Much less their cut off body parts? :yucky:

Simon Legno are you out there? Are you listening??? NO more big ladies!

I'm dying of laughter!!!! Well, I def. not going to buy a stellina sight unseen!!!! It will have to be with someones help to pick it out for me! I can't imagine seeing one with 4 breasts on the flaps!!! :wtf: Isn't anyone thinking when they work on these designs w/these styles of bags? WHO WILL CARRY THAT BAG? WHO? Would you carry that bag....even if you got it for like $25 or free? I sure wouldn't! ANd a guy sure isn't going to carry a bag with that print on it....little kiddies at the beach!

ellencho - your MM is INCREDIBLE! if i had a MM i'd get it the exact same way yours is...except w/ the back and front swapped! :biggrin: as for the girls, i really like the one w/ the surfboard...i think she's pretty! wouldnt mind if she was on my bag, but your MM shows that even w/o the girls the bag can be awesome! congrats!

Does anyone actually LIKE having the big ladies prominent on their bags? Much less their cut off body parts? :yucky:

Simon Legno are you out there? Are you listening??? NO more big ladies!

I don't mind having them on some of the bags. The biker girl on Citta is my favorite part. And the pirate girls on Pirate are good. But in those cases they are fully clothed. I still don't want heads cut off, but it's not as bad as yellow bikini breasts....

I didn't really like the "women" on any of the past prints... On Spiaggia, I don't mind as much because there's only two of them and they look better because they're tan. *lol* But I don't want either of them to be in the center of my bag. I really like how the woman sitting down is off-center, to the right. You can see she's there, but she's not smack dab in the middle of the scene. And then the surfboard woman is above my zucca zipper and is placed more towards the left and placed nicely.

I keep kicking myself for not bidding on a Stellina on ebay. It had the monkey & adios surfing perfectly centered on the back & the cactus kitty on it. But I just couldn't decide. I like my zucca that I got becuse I can see so much on it, but I prefer the stellinas becuase I can get more use out of them. If anyone sees a good spaiggia stellina with the monkey, adios & cactus kitty on the back let me know. I want a lot of fish on it too. Its so hard to get a good stellina with a busy print like Spiaggia. If only I lived on the coast instead of the midwest...ARGH...

I actually like the women on the spiaggia. I got the yellow bikini girl on the front of my zucca but she is off to the left .. not right smack in the middle. I dunno .. I guess I just like how it added a "surfer-ish" vibe to my bag.