spiaggia's are here!

Since Pulse sold out of Spiaggia Denaros like instantly, I have been trying to find a Spiaggia Denaro without paying eBay prices (not to mention the prints for the ones on eBay have been awful, at least IMO.)

I found Spiaggia stuff on Azalea Online last Friday night and, although I had read a few posts about them not helping with print placement, I decided to try my luck anyway. I ordered a Denaro and since they include a comments section on the order form, I nicely asked if they could check to see if any had the unicorn on the wallet (figured it couldn't hurt). I received an email back from their customer service telling me that they only had one left in stock and shipped whatever was left.

I was OK with that figuring I'd take my chances. The wallet arrived today and though I would have preferred to have either the unicorn or surfing monkey on it, it's a decent shot of Adios surfing and the little deer (and hot dog boy lol), so I am pleased. At the very least, I figure I will be able to sell it to someone eventually if I ever find my perfect Denaro print.

The only weird thing is that their website still shows Spiaggia Denaros in stock, so I don't know what's up with that.:confused1:

Here's what it looks like:
Walletfront.JPGWalletback.JPG

the bad thing w/ azalea is that it's w/ yahoo so it doesnt show real time inventory. I was actualy AIMing the customer service regarding a tokidoki necklace. She managed to find one even tho inventory said they were out later on so she emailed me back :biggrin: but yeah she said that's an issue they've been having since their shop isn't real time inventory :sad: