spiaggia's are here!

It's funny... I've been using my Inferno BV for the past month or so at work and on the back, near the very bottom, is a gray scuff patch from where my clothes rub against it even though I Scotch Guarded it. I have the same gray scuff patch on my Paradiso gioco. None of the clothes I wear to the preschool is even near brand new... It'll suck the instant I find a scuff patch on my zucca. Blah. :yucky:
I always get that, no matter what I wear. I've got my nifty cleaner, now, so it comes off pretty well though.

I thought about that yesterday. I was walking with my paradiso zucca and it rubbed against my belt, I think it will definetly leave a mark at some point, I hope not. :rolleyes:

Frogbubbles- I'm more worried about the fabric getting scratched from the belt, can't clean that. :Push:
Any solutions?

I thought about that yesterday. I was walking with my paradiso zucca and it rubbed against my belt, I think it will definetly leave a mark at some point, I hope not. :rolleyes:

Frogbubbles- I'm more worried about the fabric getting scratched from the belt, can't clean that. :Push:
Any solutions?
Don't wear such a pointy belt??

The nylon's pretty tough, I don't worry about it much....

It's not pointy, but I'm still worried.
If you say they nylon is tough maybe I'm worried about nothing.

What nifty cleaner do you use? ;)
I think you're probably needlessly worried. :yes:

The cleaner is this nifty "gel cleaner" stuff that incorporates a brush, so you squeeze some out and brush the dirt off. It's great!

Hey, I just discovered it has a website: http://v005u03gis.maximumasp.com/Site02_sofSole/default.aspx

Products > cleaners > gel cleaner

So that Sof Sole gel really does work? I think I may need to order a can... Is it a product that cleans something after it's been sitting for a little while (like being at work and having to wait until you get home to clean it) or does it have to be fresh like the Tide pen?

So that Sof Sole gel really does work? I think I may need to order a can... Is it a product that cleans something after it's been sitting for a little while (like being at work and having to wait until you get home to clean it) or does it have to be fresh like the Tide pen?
If you let too much grime get into your bag, it'll have a harder time cleaning it. It did an ok job on my foresta, and that was ground in like crazy. On my pirata, I'll use it I guess once a month-ish and that's it.

Oh definitely not! I never let anything get even somewhat dirty. Haha. I'd just like a product that will clean my bag if one of my preschoolers gets something on my bag by accident and don't realize it until I get home or something... Other than that, I'm always subconsciously careful not to get my bags dirty.

The crud?? Hahaha... What do you do all day?!?! :wtf:

Yeah, I try to keep as clean as possible and my bag stays in my desk all day. But you never know, when I arrive and when I leave, sometimes kids blindside you with a dirty hug. *lol*

I don't know about you guys, but my excitement has totally died down. *lol* I couldn't wait for Spiaggia to come in and the anticipation got so high... Now I have my Spiaggia stuff and I'm very happy with it. But that anticipation/excitement feeling has weaned now. I don't even know if I want the Spiaggia MM anymore. I know a lot of you are excited about Trasporto, but I guess since I'm not into that print right now I'm not excited. And it's way too early to get excited over Tutti. *lol*

Am I the only one who feels kinda like the fever has broken, so to speak? I guess another thing is that before Spiaggia, I noticed new threads were always starting and there was a lot more action on here and now that Spiaggia has come out, it's dramatically declined. That's probably another reason I'm feeling "eh" already...

aww maya lol.. i can see what youre sayin about the forum dyin down a bit..i'm sure it will be back to normal when a new print comes out hahhaha.

dangit, my cat jus peed on a box. hahaah.