Speedy on a Male

why no? lmao at the end of the day... its just a bag, if lv listed it in the male section, i dun think there would be any hassle at ALL

Rofl you're so right, if it was put in the Men's section then I bet most of the guys who say it looks strange would then say it was OK - they'd say, Oh it's just like a doctor's bag or Oh it's just a small version of the keepall and that's masculine so the Speedy is masculine too!

i don't think the speedy looks right on a male IMO, but if you think it looks good, that's all that matters. i saw a couple of briefcases that looked quite feminine and the SA said that it was unisex.

I never thought of the Speedy as a 'Manbag', it seems very feminine to me. At least a small one, I think it might look like you're holding your girlfriends bag. But I really loved some of the pictures in this thread with men holding their Speedy 40!
If you like it and you rock it, why not?!

i personally don't like the way the speedy looks on males, i like men only with messengers bags or things like that, men into handbags kind of freaks me out

I will say this again.. if I ever saw anyone walking around with a Keepall as their daily bag and only had 2-3 items in it.. I would call the tacky card right away. I wouldn't care if they were a male or female... Walking around with luggage isn't cute unless you actually have clothes in it or something.

I will say this again.. if I ever saw anyone walking around with a Keepall as their daily bag and only had 2-3 items in it.. I would call the tacky card right away. I wouldn't care if they were a male or female... Walking around with luggage isn't cute unless you actually have clothes in it or something.

LOL :roflmfao: ITA I really don't get why someone would carry around a keepall unless you could fill it? But to each their own :biggrin: