Speedy Bandouliere 20

I hope this is not a stupid question, but how on earth do you find bags in store? I can never figure out how to see stock in other stores. For example, I went to the LV site, looked up the Speedy 20 in Pink (it was not available online), so I clicked on the "Find in store" and typed in 98210 (Beverly Hills) for kicks and "No Results" came back. Am I doing it right?

For months (MONTHS, maybe it's been years.... !! ) The "find/locate in store" option on the US website directs you to nearest LV from where you're searching. To actually FIND an item, Use a foreign location like the International site, or some use S.A countries, then type in the item or SKU # and it will (should) give u an ACTUAL location in the US where it is found if you type in "USA", not, "current location". Here's a link for the EU International Site :

Just also keep in mind that sometimes the search finders frequently break down so it's best to try repeatedly. Hope this helps !! ;)

I was able to get another MIF bag for my mom as a gift. She didn't like it, so I returned it. When I was returning it, all the SAs were googoogaga over it! And there was a customer who bought my return on the spot!
I think the store liked that I returned the bag!:lol:
Yep same thing happened to me when I returned the pink strap. This was Black Friday weekend too and I was wearing the 20 with black strap so all the CAs were pointing and some customers as well. It was definitely spotting a unicorn in the wild!

For months (MONTHS, maybe it's been years.... !! ) The "find/locate in store" option on the US website directs you to nearest LV from where you're searching. To actually FIND an item, Use a foreign location like the International site, or some use S.A countries, then type in the item or SKU # and it will (should) give u an ACTUAL location in the US where it is found if you type in "USA", not, "current location". Here's a link for the EU International Site :

Just also keep in mind that sometimes the search finders frequently break down so it's best to try repeatedly. Hope this helps !! ;)
OMG you are amazing! It worked!

Yep same thing happened to me when I returned the pink strap. This was Black Friday weekend too and I was wearing the 20 with black strap so all the CAs were pointing and some customers as well. It was definitely spotting a unicorn in the wild!
I was wearing mine too with the pearl strap, and the SAs were saying how it's sooo cute, and how it's even cuter with the pearl strap.

So this random unexpected surprise happened yesterday:

View attachment 5301966
View attachment 5301970

Didn't think it was big enough until I saw it in person. I'm officially a Speedy 20 club member !!! LVoe this compact size + MIF ✔✔
Thanks to all the enablers on this thread !!
Hahah! You're welcome!
And welcome to the club! Your bag is gorgeous.:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
I really think this is a cute "big" mini bag.

So this random unexpected surprise happened yesterday:

View attachment 5301966
View attachment 5301970

Didn't think it was big enough until I saw it in person. I'm officially a Speedy 20 club member :heart::love: !!! LVoe this compact size + MIF ✔✔
Thanks to all the enablers on this thread !! :hbeat::tup:
I have this same bag being sent to me. I was determined not to get it and that I didn’t need it but fear of missing out won over ….Hopefully I like it.

Another one here who was FOMOed. :wave:
Being that I became interested late in the game, it was a challenge to track it down. However, it is worth the hype. It is the "biggest" small bag I have. Even though I have the nano speedy, the nano is not very practical for me. First, the strap cannot be removed or adjusted. Second, I carry a lot of stuff--I am far from a minimalist. I reserve the nano for use only when I go to venues that have size limitations on bags you can bring in. The speedy B20 has just enough room for my essentials. I like the flexibility in being able to remove the guitar strap. I actually prefer to use the vachetta strap from my BTP Speedy B25. I also like the opening of the speedy B20 over the B25.

Another one here who was FOMOed. :wave:
Being that I became interested late in the game, it was a challenge to track it down. However, it is worth the hype. It is the "biggest" small bag I have. Even though I have the nano speedy, the nano is not very practical for me. First, the strap cannot be removed or adjusted. Second, I carry a lot of stuff--I am far from a minimalist. I reserve the nano for use only when I go to venues that have size limitations on bags you can bring in. The speedy B20 has just enough room for my essentials. I like the flexibility in being able to remove the guitar strap. I actually prefer to use the vachetta strap from my BTP Speedy B25. I also like the opening of the speedy B20 over the B25.
When I did a search for the bag, I was surprised to see so many stores having it. People were saying it was so hard to find or order.I have the nano speedy and have never used it. I’ve had it for awhile so I probably bought it out of fear of missing out again..

When I did a search for the bag, I was surprised to see so many stores having it. People were saying it was so hard to find or order.I have the nano speedy and have never used it. I’ve had it for awhile so I probably bought it out of fear of missing out again..

Yes, when doing a search there are several locations that have it. Unfortunately, I do not have an CA and the dreaded customer care has never (and I do mean NEVER) come through for me. Almost all of my purchases are online. I've gotten HTF items through luck and timing. The speedy B20 required more work than just luck and timing. I had to establish contact with an actual, responsive human being at the location with it in stock. That in and of itself is quite a feat!

Yes, when doing a search there are several locations that have it. Unfortunately, I do not have an CA and the dreaded customer care has never (and I do mean NEVER) come through for me. Almost all of my purchases are online. I've gotten HTF items through luck and timing. The speedy B20 required more work than just luck and timing. I had to establish contact with an actual, responsive human being at the location with it in stock. That in and of itself is quite a feat!
When I tried the search for the Speedy 20, I found that the available monogram ones were all the East side of the country. Seems like the bag is more popular on the West coast where you can't get the darn thing!

Last edited:
Reactions: MeepMeep67