Speedy Bandouliere 20

I will give it a chance before returning. I only peeked at it quick so maybe not enough of a chance yet…I have the nano and have never used it….it’s cute and weird to me at the same time, like not really a bag..I haven’t seen the Diane yet to know if I would like it better…thank for you the feedback on it, it really helps!!!!

I saw the diane and I love it, will it be avail in US? I really don't want to buy any more bags, trying to purchase furniture for my home. I'm pondering for like a wk over a pottery barn sofa, finally ordered one, and now this purse pops up... struggles... Too many bags, just got the pochette accessory in pink and blue vernis, and that was costly... but so cute I had to keep...

I saw the diane and I love it, will it be avail in US? I really don't want to buy any more bags, trying to purchase furniture for my home. I'm pondering for like a wk over a pottery barn sofa, finally ordered one, and now this purse pops up... struggles... Too many bags, just got the pochette accessory in pink and blue vernis, and that was costly... but so cute I had to keep...
It should be in the US. My store had it but it was sold. I think the Diane will be around for awhile so it should be ok to wait. The pink and blue pochette is adorable and I do think furniture is probably a better buy than a bag..Maybe??!!! (Just kidding :P )

It should be in the US. My store had it but it was sold. I think the Diane will be around for awhile so it should be ok to wait. The pink and blue pochette is adorable and I do think furniture is probably a better buy than a bag..Maybe??!!! (Just kidding :P )

It would be the fuschia Diane!
Furniture is better to buy... in my case anyway. Been using my sisters old sofa, just because , finally replaced it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeepMeep67
I was so tempted to cut the straps on my 2020 nano speedy? I have a monogram strap that I would prefer to use it with. Now that I have the speedy 20 in monogram I should probably sell the nano speedy but I can't put myself to sell such a cutie as I will never be able to get another one. Did you see the new nano speedy? There's one in pink denim and it's tiny! Even smaller than the old nano speedy. I wonder whether they will discountinue the old nano speedy? Thoughts?

I thought about using a thread puller to gently remove the straps on the nano speedy. My thought was I could always get it sewed back.
Have you carried the nano speedy, I found it roomy! was really impressed with how much it held. I love mine
I saw that and the colors looks so pretty. I can’t find any of the stuff on the US website, I thought I found the collection on there earlier. Love the advise, thank you!!!! There have been plenty of items I have bought and never used and it’s discouraging when I sell them Because I was caught in the hype. I’m trying to pick bags better for me and not for fear of missing out. Some bags that are supermpopular never worked for me or I didn’t like.
You are right about getting caught up in the hype. That has happened to me and Im trying to stop; which I did with the the pink nano speedy. Once I saw how small it was that was a reality check that I would hardly ever use that bad and its expensive! And honestly how many bags do we really need!

Hi all! Im trying to get my hands on the Speedy B 20 in any color strap, it seems to be very hard to get through boutiques, websites or client services. However I noticed theres a lot of them up for sale on fashionphile. Why do you think this is? Do you think its because ppl are buying and realize its not a good fit? Or its resellers trying to ake a profit? Its seems so unfair that its so hard to get through LV but theres so many on resale >.< thoughts?

Reactions: summersk023
I saw that and the colors looks so pretty. I can’t find any of the stuff on the US website, I thought I found the collection on there earlier. Love the advise, thank you!!!! There have been plenty of items I have bought and never used and it’s discouraging when I sell them Because I was caught in the hype. I’m trying to pick bags better for me and not for fear of missing out. Some bags that are supermpopular never worked for me or I didn’t like.
I totally agree. That’s what I’m trying to do too! Use what I have, firstly. Minimise too many slgs are they add up and are meant to be used not collected lol, and thirdly if I buy it has to be used and something that suits me and I will love and enjoy! No more buying and then leaving it there!!! I’m the same. Let’s aim for these goals this year!! :drinks:

Furniture is overrated IMO.:P:biggrin:
Can't one just sit inside a large handbag, instead of furniture?
If babies can do it, I'm sure grown-ups can too.Screenshot_20220121-063354_Chrome.jpg

Hi all! Im trying to get my hands on the Speedy B 20 in any color strap, it seems to be very hard to get through boutiques, websites or client services. However I noticed theres a lot of them up for sale on fashionphile. Why do you think this is? Do you think its because ppl are buying and realize its not a good fit? Or its resellers trying to ake a profit? Its seems so unfair that its so hard to get through LV but theres so many on resale >.< thoughts?
My guess many people are trying to make a buck. The prices on Fashionphile are outrageously high. Black strap speedy 20 mono over $3,000?? Way over retail. I even contemplated selling my strap if they offered enough $ but ultimately decided not to. I adore this bag. Perfect size. But there will always be people who find any bag is not a great fit for their lifestyle.

Have you carried the nano speedy, I found it roomy! was really impressed with how much it held. I love mine
You are right about getting caught up in the hype. That has happened to me and Im trying to stop; which I did with the the pink nano speedy. Once I saw how small it was that was a reality check that I would hardly ever use that bad and its expensive! And honestly how many bags do we really need!
I impulsed bought the pink nano speedy and while waiting for it I thought for sure I’d send it back. But once I received it - I loved it. It is adorable and fits so much. I just ordered the denim On-The-Go. I’m shocked how my opinion of this denim collection has changed when seen in person.

My guess many people are trying to make a buck. The prices on Fashionphile are outrageously high. Black strap speedy 20 mono over $3,000?? Way over retail. I even contemplated selling my strap if they offered enough $ but ultimately decided not to. I adore this bag. Perfect size. But there will always be people who find any bag is not a great fit for their lifestyle.
I was thinking of selling my strap when I first got the bag, but the strap also goes with so many non LV bags as well. I especially like to wear it with this plain colored bag.20220121_075924(1).jpeg

I totally agree. That’s what I’m trying to do too! Use what I have, firstly. Minimise too many slgs are they add up and are meant to be used not collected lol, and thirdly if I buy it has to be used and something that suits me and I will love and enjoy! No more buying and then leaving it there!!! I’m the same. Let’s aim for these goals this year!! :drinks:
:tup: Amen @Bumbles + 1:drinks::hugs:

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama