Speedy Bandouliere 20

So this random unexpected surprise happened yesterday:

View attachment 5301966
View attachment 5301970

Didn't think it was big enough until I saw it in person. I'm officially a Speedy 20 club member :heart::love: !!! LVoe this compact size + MIF ✔✔
Thanks to all the enablers on this thread !! :hbeat::tup:
YAY!!! Welcome!!:heart:
I got my speedy b and it’s so small….I’m not sure I want to keep It or exchange for the Diane…:confused1:
Are you sure???? Did you try you items in it??

Reactions: travelbliss
I got my speedy b and it’s so small….I’m not sure I want to keep It or exchange for the Diane…:confused1:

Sorry to hear that, I love the size of the speedy B 20, for me the nano is too puny. Of course by all means exchange or return it if it doesn't please you regardless of what others say. It fits my essentials, like phone, toilet pouch, wallet, keys and then some. I hope it works out for you, but do not keep something you don't like or don't care for. I love this little thing, it's so perfect. I found the speedy B 25 TOO big for daily outings. But I do have 2 speed B 30 and I like that one too, but for work.

Oh I’m sorry to hear that! Was it only the size that you didn’t like? It’s hard when we buy with a perception in mind and then the item falls short! I know what you mean.
Thanks, maybe I haven’t given it a chance yet. I only pulled it out of the dust bag to peek. I will do a try on and see if that helps. I just don’t want to let all the hype sway my decision and never use it like the nano….I know, I’ve had that happen so excited for a bag thinking you will love it and not what you thought it was and don’t like it..

Sorry to hear that, I love the size of the speedy B 20, for me the nano is too puny. Of course by all means exchange or return it if it doesn't please you regardless of what others say. It fits my essentials, like phone, toilet pouch, wallet, keys and then some. I hope it works out for you, but do not keep something you don't like or don't care for. I love this little thing, it's so perfect. I found the speedy B 25 TOO big for daily outings. But I do have 2 speed B 30 and I like that one too, but for work.
I will give it a chance before returning. I only peeked at it quick so maybe not enough of a chance yet…I have the nano and have never used it….it’s cute and weird to me at the same time, like not really a bag..I haven’t seen the Diane yet to know if I would like it better…thank for you the feedback on it, it really helps!!!!

I was so tempted to cut the straps on my 2020 nano speedy? I have a monogram strap that I would prefer to use it with. Now that I have the speedy 20 in monogram I should probably sell the nano speedy but I can't put myself to sell such a cutie as I will never be able to get another one. Did you see the new nano speedy? There's one in pink denim and it's tiny! Even smaller than the old nano speedy. I wonder whether they will discountinue the old nano speedy? Thoughts?

I thought about using a thread puller to gently remove the straps on the nano speedy. My thought was I could always get it sewed back.

Reactions: Debbie65
Thanks, maybe I haven’t given it a chance yet. I only pulled it out of the dust bag to peek. I will do a try on and see if that helps. I just don’t want to let all the hype sway my decision and never use it like the nano….I know, I’ve had that happen so excited for a bag thinking you will love it and not what you thought it was and don’t like it..
I totally get it. I just got the pink po from the mens SS22 and not 100% on it either so just going to give it some time. I thought it was gorgeous in pics, but when it arrived I was underwhelmed. Agree to not letting the hype get to you or even fomo or even LE hard to fine. Have a try with your things in it and also try it on and see if you like it love it and it can suit your style. Good luck! Definitely agree we have too many things bought and not being use. Let’s make 2022 a year of using everything we buy. No more hoarding because it’s nice!

I totally get it. I just got the pink po from the mens SS22 and not 100% on it either so just going to give it some time. I thought it was gorgeous in pics, but when it arrived I was underwhelmed. Agree to not letting the hype get to you or even fomo or even LE hard to fine. Have a try with your things in it and also try it on and see if you like it love it and it can suit your style. Good luck! Definitely agree we have too many things bought and not being use. Let’s make 2022 a year of using everything we buy. No more hoarding because it’s nice!
I saw that and the colors looks so pretty. I can’t find any of the stuff on the US website, I thought I found the collection on there earlier. Love the advise, thank you!!!! There have been plenty of items I have bought and never used and it’s discouraging when I sell them Because I was caught in the hype. I’m trying to pick bags better for me and not for fear of missing out. Some bags that are supermpopular never worked for me or I didn’t like.

I saw that and the colors looks so pretty. I can’t find any of the stuff on the US website, I thought I found the collection on there earlier. Love the advise, thank you!!!! There have been plenty of items I have bought and never used and it’s discouraging when I sell them Because I was caught in the hype. I’m trying to pick bags better for me and not for fear of missing out. Some bags that are supermpopular never worked for me or I didn’t like.
I totally agree with you.
I'm trying to not get caught in the hype either.
But for me, the Speedy 20 was actually a bag I dreamed and fantasized of having. I think I posted it somewhere years ago on tPF with the exact specs(I'm pretty sure), with an outside pocket.