Speedy Bandouliere 20

I posted in the January 2022 purchases that I went a little LV crazy after coming across the speedy 20 on a YouTube video just a couple weeks back. I know this is a hard to get item so I was so lucky that my SA had it in the same day I messaged her on January 3rd. Anyways picked up too many other items during the visit to LV as well as fashionphile.

Just wanted to share that I’m 5’6” and bought these gold carbiners from Amazon and I attached one on each side and now the bag sits perfectly cross body lengthwise. Happy to share the link if anyone is interested.

3AC0B326-42DD-4FA2-89E6-85AFD888966C.jpegAB6E6351-F6C7-45B8-B1A3-24BE6B46917A.jpeg528D62D7-F79A-4F04-BFD5-67DB20708AF7.jpeg

I posted in the January 2022 purchases that I went a little LV crazy after coming across the speedy 20 on a YouTube video just a couple weeks back. I know this is a hard to get item so I was so lucky that my SA had it in the same day I messaged her on January 3rd. Anyways picked up too many other items during the visit to LV as well as fashionphile.

Just wanted to share that I’m 5’6” and bought these gold carbiners from Amazon and I attached one on each side and now the bag sits perfectly cross body lengthwise. Happy to share the link if anyone is interested.

View attachment 5294460View attachment 5294461View attachment 5294462
What a great haul!!! Great stuff!

Yes, please share for the link, they look nice!

View attachment 5294460View attachment 5294461View attachment 5294462
Yes.. please share the link :smile:
love how it looks and that it is long enough to be used as a crossbody.

The denim colour is in gradient form . View attachment 5287471View attachment 5287472
even in the micro, so cuteView attachment 5287477
Im still enjoying admiring your pink nano speedy, You are the only one who has it!!!

No one else able to get one here???
Q?? Do you feel the 20 needs an insert?? Is your bag losing it's shape? I just received my 20 yesterday. :yahoo: I'm trying to decide if an insert is wise.

Thanks.
Mine holds its shape, I dont think you need one.

Reactions: wrapitup
I say either way based on your preference. It‘s a small bag and holds its shape well. I happened to have a 1.2 mm insert from Samorga for an Alma BB that fit perfectly. It’s very thin on purpose so takes up very little room and doesn’t shape the bag, but it protects the inside if I want to use it. Since I have everything in a pouch in a pochette in a pouch :P inside, I can go without and don’t need organization in such a small bag. HTH. As always it’s whatever works for you. Congrats on your beauty!