Speedy Bandouliere 20

So my CA texted me this afternoon and asked me whether I wanted a Speedy 20 in monogram with the pink strap. I had not planned on purchasing this bag since I already have 2 speedy 25s and a nano speedy. But she said it's a hard bag to get. So I went in and looked at it. While I was looking at it, all these other women started to stare at the bag. I ended up getting it but I think there was definitely some FOMO. LOL Mine is made in USA, from comparing it to my other speedys, the canvas feels thicker. I have them lined up in this photo next to my nano and my 25. My 25 is still brand new/unsued, I guess I should sell it. (Seattle area) LVSpeedy20Compare.JPG

Last edited:
So my CA texted me this afternoon and asked me whether I wanted a Speedy 20 in monogram with the pink strap. I had not planned on purchasing this bag since I already have 2 speedy 25s and a nano speedy. But she said it's a hard bag to get. So I went in and looked at it. While I was looking at it, all these other women started to stare at the bag. I ended up getting it but I think there was definitely some FOMO. LOL Mine is made in USA, from comparing it to my other speedys, the canvas feels thicker. I have them lined up in this photo next to my nano and my 25. My 25 is still brand new/unsued, I guess I should sell it. (Seattle area) View attachment 5297699
FOMO!! that was me when I was looking for the Speedy 20 as well

So my CA texted me this afternoon and asked me whether I wanted a Speedy 20 in monogram with the pink strap. I had not planned on purchasing this bag since I already have 2 speedy 25s and a nano speedy. But she said it's a hard bag to get. So I went in and looked at it. While I was looking at it, all these other women started to stare at the bag. I ended up getting it but I think there was definitely some FOMO. LOL Mine is made in USA, from comparing it to my other speedys, the canvas feels thicker. I have them lined up in this photo next to my nano and my 25. My 25 is still brand new/unsued, I guess I should sell it. (Seattle area) View attachment 5297699
YAY!!!Welcome to the club. Congrats, you will love the size and extended zipper
Is there any hope of me finding the speedy 20 in the wild without pre order. I decided too late that I didn't actually hate the strap
They are still showing up in many stores, do you have a CA? what city are you in, I can keep looking
dont give up hope

Last edited:
They are still showing up in many stores, do you have a CA? what city are you in, I can keep looking
dont give up hope

Thanks! Yes I have my CA at South Coast looking and I've either just missed it (rushed to the store when it was in stock before my CA responded) and it was just sold / fulfilling an order. It's showing in stock now but I don't want to be disappointed again

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67
dont give up hope

I hope this is not a stupid question, but how on earth do you find bags in store? I can never figure out how to see stock in other stores. For example, I went to the LV site, looked up the Speedy 20 in Pink (it was not available online), so I clicked on the "Find in store" and typed in 98210 (Beverly Hills) for kicks and "No Results" came back. Am I doing it right?

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I hope this is not a stupid question, but how on earth do you find bags in store? I can never figure out how to see stock in other stores. For example, I went to the LV site, looked up the Speedy 20 in Pink (it was not available online), so I clicked on the "Find in store" and typed in 98210 (Beverly Hills) for kicks and "No Results" came back. Am I doing it right?
I usually go to a different countries site like australia or UK and do a search under United States to see stock availability in stores….

Thank you ladies :smile:. T — so glad to be twins with you. B and SSSM — hope you can get one soon.

I worked hard :lol: to get it and feel like it’s worth getting off ban island for this cutie. Here’s the story:

When I first saw IG pictures, I didn’t know if I wanted it since I try to avoid vachetta. But then I saw cute pictures from MeepMeep and others who received theirs early (thanks ladies :smile:). So I looked online the night before the launch and the pink one was available but I took too long to think about it and it was sold out. I continued to check online stock hourly/more often :lol: via the EU site. I didn’t try to buy it when one became available at a store 1 1/2 hour away. When one became available at my own SA’s store on Wed, I texted her right away but she was off work that day. Then yesterday, I felt like giving up when I saw a Croisette available at my store. I texted my SA to say I was on my way for the Croisette, not knowing she was at lunch and couldn’t secure the bag for me. DH was kind enough to drive me. 15 minutes after we left home, I checked stock again and the Croisette was sold :sad:. We turned around to head home. As soon as I got home, I checked on the 20 and it suddenly became available at my store. My SA and I were literally texting each other at the same time about it. We got back into the car and head over. My dear SA was physically holding onto the bag for 30 minutes while we drove there (she said other SAs kept asking her if they can have the bag). I feel like it was meant to be :lol:. But boy, do they make it real hard to buy a bag. Thanks for letting me share my story :smile:.
How do you like your new bag?? ❤️

How do you like your new bag?? ❤

I like it quite a bit :smile:. It holds a lot for a small bag. And I really like the way it looks on my shoulder or crossbody since I am not a hand held person. I think this is the ideal size for me. I had an Empreinte 25 before but didn’t like the way it looked as a crossbody. I don’t use it everyday though as I like to rotate my bags pretty often.

I like it quite a bit :smile:. It holds a lot for a small bag. And I really like the way it looks on my shoulder or crossbody since I am not a hand held person. I think this is the ideal size for me. I had an Empreinte 25 before but didn’t like the way it looked as a crossbody. I don’t use it everyday though as I like to rotate my bags pretty often.
I can’t wait to get mine! Super happy that you like yours! It’s not a very popular bag so it made me nervous…but it really is the perfect size and shape.

Reactions: Iamminda