~ special orders reveal ~

Peltro reminds me of a school of fish swimming and turning all together, reflecting the sun light so beautifully with deep blue background.

Gorgeous collection indeed!

Fabulous pieces, Debbie! You chose well. I think I like the Peltro wallet best, although I'm a big fan of the zip continental wallets. The subtle sheen of these is just stunning.

I hope you enjoy them for a long, long time :smile:

Peltro reminds me of a school of fish swimming and turning all together, reflecting the sun light so beautifully with deep blue background.

Gorgeous collection indeed!

I love the way you say things, Mid! I see exactly what you wrote but couldn't find the words :yes:

Debbie I love your beautiful wallets! As much as I love ottone, my heart skipped a beat seeing your lovely peltro wallet - it would be my fave too - it's my absolute favorite style of BV wallet, the flap makes it look so finished and elegant :love: Inspired design and selections. Enjoy!

Congrats! Love all those gorgeous metallic colors...

Do you have a pix of all your metallics, including your copper armatura? If so, we'd love to see it.

^^The copper armatura is in the accessories area. I think I may have done a reveal thread too, I don't remember.

These are my only metallics, although I have two iridescent pieces. They're also in the accessories area. I have a eclipse key chain and an ash pouch.

Damn, I want a men's wallet in that Peltro. That'd be awesome, haha. Do they carry anything peltro regularly that I could ask to see....last time I went I asked about ottone I butchered the pronunciation so bad she didn't know what I was talking about until I spelled it. She might have been playing dumb and being snarky...but then I realized I was pronouncing 'veneta' wrong this whole time too...so maybe I deserved it.