~ special orders reveal ~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Peltro reminds me of a school of fish swimming and turning all together, reflecting the sun light so beautifully with deep blue background.

Gorgeous collection indeed!

2. ^^I do have a makeup case in the copper armatura. :P

3. Beautiful wallets, the colors are amazing.

4. Fabulous pieces, Debbie! You chose well. I think I like the Peltro wallet best, although I'm a big fan of the zip continental wallets. The subtle sheen of these is just stunning.

I hope you enjoy them for a long, long time :smile:

5. Beautiful pieces and they look so good together.

6. Gorgeous pieces Debbie. Congratulations!

7. Congratulations on your new beauties! Thank you for the eye candy. They are all really gorgeous.

8. gorgeous colors! love them all!!

9. I love the way you say things, Mid! I see exactly what you wrote but couldn't find the words :yes:

Debbie I love your beautiful wallets! As much as I love ottone, my heart skipped a beat seeing your lovely peltro wallet - it would be my fave too - it's my absolute favorite style of BV wallet, the flap makes it look so finished and elegant :love: Inspired design and selections. Enjoy!

10. This is probably a dumb question, but are all 3 of those colors only available by SO now? I'd love to have something in parma. :cloud9:

11. Congrats! Love all those gorgeous metallic colors...

Do you have a pix of all your metallics, including your copper armatura? If so, we'd love to see it.

12. All three are simply stunning! :woohoo:

13. ^^The copper armatura is in the accessories area. I think I may have done a reveal thread too, I don't remember.

These are my only metallics, although I have two iridescent pieces. They're also in the accessories area. I have a eclipse key chain and an ash pouch.

14. ^^As far as I know, they're all SO only. If there is any peltro on the shelves, I would love to know about it. I am so in love with it!

15. Damn, I want a men's wallet in that Peltro. That'd be awesome, haha. Do they carry anything peltro regularly that I could ask to see....last time I went I asked about ottone I butchered the pronunciation so bad she didn't know what I was talking about until I spelled it. She might have been playing dumb and being snarky...but then I realized I was pronouncing 'veneta' wrong this whole time too...so maybe I deserved it.