~ special orders reveal ~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are my special orders pieces that I recently received.

Long Zip Around Ottone Wallet
    Continental Peltro Wallet
    Parma Chevre Zip Around Coin/Card case

I am absolutely in love with this Peltro wallet. :cloud9::love: I had no idea it was this gorgeous IRL.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but, I like it more than the Ottone. :shocked: Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Ottone, but this wallet is amazing.

The Parma case fits in with these two perfectly. Enjoy the pics!!! Jburgh - have you ordered the Peltro wallet yet? :P

Attached Files:

2. More pics.......

Attached Files:

3. Group pics.........

Attached Files:

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. OH MY....they are GORGEOUS..

9. So special...each one! :drool:

10. do you get an SO peltro bag to go with that lovely wallet? i bet that would look amazing as a sloane

11. Debbie - absolutely gorgeous!!!

12. Absolutely gorgeous!!! - all three!!! What about the peltro that makes you prefer it? the leather texture, or the surface of the metallic?... the leather looks smoother than goat. Are you thinking about a handbag in peltro??? Congratulations, and enjoy each and every one!!!

13. Damn girl! You cleaned up! That is a lot of gorgeous shimmer.

14. ^^Not yet.........

I bet a Sloane would be gorgeous in Peltro. Too bad the Sloane didn't work for me.

15. ^^I think it is the texture. It is smoother and so much softer. I love the Ottone wallet, but it is very different. It has more of a pebbly feel/finish to it.

It's really hard to explain it, but when I opened it up, I immediately knew I liked the Peltro better. I still love the Ottone, but it's #2.

I won't have a problem using either of them though. :P

PS Last year I bought a French Purse in Ottone and it was NOT as pebbly as my new SO wallet. It was more smooth. So, I don't know why there is such a difference. I wish I would have kept that other wallet for comparison. I know it's very different though.