~ special orders reveal ~

WOW, :woohoo:absolutely gorgeous. Just beautiful. Hm...dying to see Peltro color in person! Congradulation and enjoy.

I like the idea to SO these colors in small goods such as wallet, purse or clutch; I have been wondering/picturing if it's too much for [me] a daily handbag in parma ottone or peltro ever since I received the parma ottone purse.

beautiful wallets and coin purse. use them in good health and enjoy.
since they were so did you personalize them at all? is there any option to do that?

^^You know, I didn't even know it was a possibility to do that when I ordered these 4 months ago.

I have seen that some people have done that with bags. I'll definitely consider it on a SO bag in the future. It's a nice little touch and makes even more special.

WOW, :woohoo:absolutely gorgeous. Just beautiful. Hm...dying to see Peltro color in person! Congradulation and enjoy.

I like the idea to SO these colors in small goods such as wallet, purse or clutch; I have been wondering/picturing if it's too much for [me] a daily handbag in parma ottone or peltro ever since I received the parma ottone purse.

^^I agree to SO accessories first. You'll definitely know if you want it in a bag.

I have Peltro floating around my head now. I'm in love with this color.

I honestly thought I would be ordering a bag in Ottone. I think I would get one in Ottone, if it could be a more smooth leather (like the French Wallet I used to have). My wallet is pebbly and that is fine, but I don't want a bag in that texture all over.

Thanks for showing the three of them side by side for comparison, they're such lovely pieces. The peltro would probably look good in a veneta or pyramid too.