So happy to Reveal my European Haul!!!

Was this the Paris shop? And did you just Ask for a b or k? Or did you buy the other things firsjt and then Ask ? I am sorry go be so forward but I would love to own one

Welcome to my party :biggrin: starting with the Millefleurs and Rose de Compas twillies...Millefleurs in this colorway is my absolute favorite :heart:

Congrats! What a loot! Twillies in Millefleurs & Rose de Compas are my favorite lately also! RJ is so a lovely color indeed. So easy to match Spring/Summer outfits. I've mine almost 2 years & still love it so much! Getting a colorful bag is very different from any neutral ones. You & your mom are so lucky in this European trip! A special one to treasure for sure!

Congrats! What a loot! Twillies in Millefleurs & Rose de Compas are my favorite lately also! RJ is so a lovely color indeed. So easy to match Spring/Summer outfits. I've mine almost 2 years & still love it so much! Getting a colorful bag is very different from any neutral ones. You & your mom are so lucky in this European trip! A special one to treasure for sure!

Thanks Ceci! Am glad you love the twillies too. Jaipur is a super stunning color indeed, I would love to see mod shots of your jaipur are they posted anywhere? would love to see how you style it...this is my first "pop" color so to speak, not considering a rose tyrien evelyne which i wear with everything!

Was this the Paris shop? And did you just Ask for a b or k? Or did you buy the other things firsjt and then Ask ? I am sorry go be so forward but I would love to own one

Hi jagwomen, the shawl, scarf, twillies etc were purchased from all different stores all over europe, I don't know how exactly paris works or if they can see your purchase history in other stores in europe, but i didn't buy anything at paris store itself to get offered the bag...hope that helps and good luck!

Over the top gorgeous! What a great vacation you had! So successful in your shopping. Love everything you got!! Stunning selections. Congratulations!

Oh my goodness! Stunning haul! I love all of your choices - just perfect in every way. Twins on the Etoupe - it's my favorite! Enjoy in the best of health! [emoji173]️

Omg, wow that was a beautiful haul stunning Kelly's and congrats on all

Thank you for sharing this lovely eye candy with us! Congrats on TWO kellys! So happy for you! Enjoy in good health.

Omg congrats! Really love everything you got! Such an amazing holiday :loveeyes::heart:

What an awesome haul to FSH!

Thank you for all the lovely comments, happy to be twins with you OhManolo!

WOW, girlfriend this is not just any score... lets call this a CHAMPIONSHIP!
Two Kelly's, one retourne and one seller. Perfect retourne for the etoupe K32 and a cutie in seller for evenings :smile:
I just revealed a K32 in Blue Paradis too and I don't know what it exactly is, but Kelly's just give me goosebumps! Enjoy your beauties in the best of times and health :heart::love: