So happy to Reveal my European Haul!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow! Congratulations on all your beautiful goodies

2. Congrats rania! This is a wonderful haul! :nuts:
    Your Kellys will always remind you of the lovely trip you had. Wear them in good health and happiness!

3. Amazing haul!!!! :woohoo:

4. Hello old friend!! Yes I checked out your blog and saw the blue beauty...Kelly's are just so chic aren't they! Congratulations on your perfect score too. I miss our chats and glad to see you are doing well and rocking the H universe!

5. Thank you!

Thank you, yes the Kellys and scarves make me beam with happiness!

Thank you glamourbag!

6. So thrilled for you. Your twillies are my favorites and both on pink Kelly will be fabulous. Wowza on the etoupe kelly! What a go-to girl. You are very lucky and I am thrilled for you. Congratulations dear!

7. I'm late to the reveal party but congrats on scoring two beautiful bags along with the other non leather goodies from FSH.

Great to bring family members to line up so you can bound off the luck from each other.

8. congratulation rania love ur bags and all the stuff

9. So pretty! What an awesome haul! Congratssss

10. Very fruitful shopping

11. Congrats on your awesome score!!!

12. This is incredible! Well really everything you picked up looks amazing! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

13. Congrats on the wonderful haul!!

14. WOOOO HOOOO! Now that's a haul, Rania! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. What size is your etoupe kelly?

We are twins on the rodeo!

15. Love all your purchases, how lucky you found everything on your list.