So happy to Reveal my European Haul!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG!! Such a stunning combo! Congrats!!

2. Amazing haul! Congratulations! Everything is beautiful! Happy to know you had a wonderful time with your family too. Must've been quite a vacation! [emoji7]

3. Hi Rami! The etoupe is 32 and jaipur is 28. I love the azalee rodeo, its my favorite of all!

4. Thank you!

Thank you jalapeno! Yes it was really one of my best vacations all around!

5. Wow congrats!! Lovely!!

6. Thank you!

Thanks russell!

Thanks Myrkur, it was a very blessed trip all around!

Thank you!

7. Congratulations on such an amazing haul!

8. Wow 2 Kellys? u really splurged this time in Europe and I love it :love: enjoy your goodies!!

9. Congratulations, LOVE the entire haul!! Two Kellys in one trip, you are sooo lucky!! :woohoo:

10. Rania what an amazing haul, I love every one of your items and the Kelly's are TDF! Congrats, wear them all in good health, and please post mod shots!:P

11. Thank you Dira, yes definitely will post soon :biggrin: It is just too hot here to even wear a mousseline but the bags will make their maiden voyage out soon

12. Thank you! Yes it worked out very well :smile:
    Thank you twigz!

Thanks!

13. gorgeous, gorgeous, and did I say gorgeous! Congrats!!! That's my kind of vacation!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice