So happy to Reveal my European Haul!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi lovelies! I just returned from the most amazing and blessed vacation with family. Although it was hectic with alot of good food and sightseeing I did manage to get my orange fix along the way. Fortunately our hotels were very near the stores so it was great to be able to stop in at my convenience. I had put together a list of items I want before I left so I don't miss anything. I came back with EVERY single item on that list so I do feel extremely lucky and blessed!
    Ready??

Attached Files:

2. Open ...... Open .....

3. Here

4. Here, here!!

5. Can't wait.!! So happy for you!

6. Here!

7. [emoji317][emoji317][emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]HURRRRRYYYYYY

8. Waiting to see!

9. #9 May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
    Welcome to my party :biggrin: starting with the Millefleurs and Rose de Compas twillies...Millefleurs in this colorway is my absolute favorite :heart:

Attached Files:

yai likes this.
  10. Next up is the Rodeo pm I scored in Azalee along with another twilly I purchased later to match my prize from fsh!

Attached Files:

yai likes this.
  11. I was looking for a pink carmencita so was delighted to find it in Azalee!

Attached Files:

yai likes this.
  12. Absolutely fell in love with this mousseline when I tried it on at the store, I had Under the Waves on my list but hadn't decided the colorway....this was IT!

Attached Files:

• utw2.jpg
      utw2.jpg
      File size:
      27.2 KB
      Views:
    • utw.jpg
      utw.jpg
      File size:
      43 KB
      Views:
    yai likes this.
  13. So cute! Perfect match! Do you mind sharing the name of the twilly with the Rodeo?

14. Next up is the Tyger Tyger CSGM that I was looking for in the black/white colorway that had sold out everywhere. I was beyond ecstatic to find it, absolutely speechless when the SA brought it out.....it is just magnificient!

Attached Files:

yai likes this.
  15. Ooooh so many H pretties[emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]