So happy to Reveal my European Haul!!!

rania1981

O.G.
Jun 16, 2011
Hi lovelies! I just returned from the most amazing and blessed vacation with family. Although it was hectic with alot of good food and sightseeing I did manage to get my orange fix along the way. Fortunately our hotels were very near the stores so it was great to be able to stop in at my convenience. I had put together a list of items I want before I left so I don't miss anything. I came back with EVERY single item on that list so I do feel extremely lucky and blessed!
Ready??

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2,041
Welcome to my party :biggrin: starting with the Millefleurs and Rose de Compas twillies...Millefleurs in this colorway is my absolute favorite :heart:

Attachments

• twilly.jpg
    twilly.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,099
  • rdc.jpg
    rdc.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2,059
Last edited:
Reactions: yai
Absolutely fell in love with this mousseline when I tried it on at the store, I had Under the Waves on my list but hadn't decided the colorway....this was IT!

Attachments

• utw2.jpg
    utw2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2,125
  • utw.jpg
    utw.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2,082
Next up is the Tyger Tyger CSGM that I was looking for in the black/white colorway that had sold out everywhere. I was beyond ecstatic to find it, absolutely speechless when the SA brought it out.....it is just magnificient!

Attachments

• tyger.jpg
    tyger.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,095
  • tyger2.jpg
    tyger2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,073