Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's so pretty!! I didn't like it when I saw it online but I think it looks perfect on your arm!!!

blondissima777 likes this.
  2. Thank you all for your kind words! And thank you for all the "likes".
    @Israeli_Flava @GNIPPOHS the delivery of this range has been very patchy with lot of orders cancelled. I did feel lucky I was able to come across those!

westcoastgal and papertiger like this.
  3. Thank you Nerja!

Nerja likes this.
  4. Thank you, dear IF!
    It did look perfect and fit me like a glove. All is missing is to come home with me someday lol

5. Thanks :smile: The diamond bracelets are from a local jeweller

6. #1221 Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    New Vertige Coeur collection now online on the US H.com here. Somehow it reminds me of Tiffany's Elsa Peretti Open Heart collection.
    RoseGoldCoeur01.png RoseGoldCoeur2.png
    RoseGoldCoeur03.png

7. I always get excited when I see a notification you posted an attachment anywhere, especially here. Beautiful pieces and yes, they do look like Elsa Peretti a bit but luckily not like my favorite pieces, the hoop earrings.

8. Livia1, WingNut, noegirl and 12 others like this.
  9. The Double Ring from the Vertige Coeur that I posted here:
    VertigeCoeurDoubleRing.png
    And here's the version with paved diamonds spotted on Instagram: (credit: theluxurytag)
    VertigeCoeur00b.png VertigeCoeur00a.png

@blondissima777 :ty: Thanks for your kind words. :smile:

@xiangxiang0731 Agreed. That said, I think the rings are cute. :giggle: :biggrin:

10. Whoops, forgot to post the mod shot of the double ring for the Vertige Coeur. :sweatdrop: (credit theluxurytag)
    ModShot.png

11. That does look pretty cute! Not a huge fan of the rest of the line, but the ring is :heart:

weN84 likes this.
  12. That's really pretty! I like it!

weN84 likes this.
  13. Ohhhh love these...very Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!

weN84 likes this.
  14. Wearing my CDC to my husband’s work cocktail/holiday party tonight!

C4A0B6CE-EBB0-41F7-B163-40B3BAC8A00C.jpeg
  15. Love the look! CDC and coat!

Rhl2987 likes this.