Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

2. Wooohooo bling bling

Rhl2987 likes this.
  3. I totally agree!! This collection reminds me of Chopard or Tiffany, and Hermes is usually distinctly different from those brands

cavalla and klynneann like this.
  4. This is gorgeous! So elegant!

Rhl2987 likes this.
  5. This looks lovely on you!

This new collection has got me thinking that I would love if they introduced a regular Vertige ring in gold with a bit of sparkle. That way my silver Vertige ring could have a well earned rest since I wear it almost daily!

6. Thank you! I meant to buy this as an everyday bracelet but we’re not quite there yet!

WingNut and NOIRetMoi like this.
  7. The mod shot isn't me. I've credited the pics accordingly. As for your wish, speak to your SA and H in Paris might grant you your wish for a gold Vertige with some sparkle. ;)

periogirl28 and Hatsoff1 like this.
  8. My apologies, I was too busy ogling the ring and missed where you credited the pic!

Yes, you're right I will mention my wish next time I'm at H. :smile:
    My wishlist just keeps growing!

Meta likes this.
  9. cavalla, klynneann, Hatsoff1 and 3 others like this.
  10. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: thank you so much. Yes, the CDCs are really wearable, light and they fit like a glove. I also love the Farandole, I wear it with white gold earrings or use it as a chain for me Kelly wallets and pochette .

Lisa-SH and Nerja like this.
  11. aisham likes this.
  12. #1243 Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  13. Hello TPFers. I am a newbie here.
    I just added this Vertige Coeur diamond necklace to my small Hermès fine jewelry collection.
    View attachment 4317529