Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wooohooo bling bling

Rhl2987 likes this.
  2. I totally agree!! This collection reminds me of Chopard or Tiffany, and Hermes is usually distinctly different from those brands

3. This is gorgeous! So elegant!

Rhl2987 likes this.
  4. This looks lovely on you!

This new collection has got me thinking that I would love if they introduced a regular Vertige ring in gold with a bit of sparkle. That way my silver Vertige ring could have a well earned rest since I wear it almost daily!

5. Thank you! I meant to buy this as an everyday bracelet but we’re not quite there yet!

WingNut and blondissima777 like this.
  6. The mod shot isn't me. I've credited the pics accordingly. As for your wish, speak to your SA and H in Paris might grant you your wish for a gold Vertige with some sparkle. ;)

periogirl28 and Hatsoff1 like this.
  7. My apologies, I was too busy ogling the ring and missed where you credited the pic!

Yes, you're right I will mention my wish next time I'm at H. :smile:
    My wishlist just keeps growing!

weN84 likes this.
  8. I just started buying Hermes jewelry and in love
    so this is :
    2 CDCs
    farandole necklace and bracelet
    IMG_4927.jpg IMG_4929.jpg IMG_4930.jpg IMG_4979 2.jpg

9. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: thank you so much. Yes, the CDCs are really wearable, light and they fit like a glove. I also love the Farandole, I wear it with white gold earrings or use it as a chain for me Kelly wallets and pochette .

Lisa-SH and Nerja like this.
  10. aisham likes this.
  11. #1243 Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    WingNut, Possum and acrowcounted like this.
  12. Found mod shots on Instagram of the Vertige Coeur earrings with diamond (credit: orangefairytales) and the single ring with paved diamonds (credit: eevvee_l).
    VertigeCoeurEarrings.png VertigeCoeur.png

allure244, Angelian, dharma and 13 others like this.
  13. Hello TPFers. I am a newbie here.
    I just added this Vertige Coeur diamond necklace to my small Hermès fine jewelry collection.
    C83752BC-CF40-4879-A00F-271E9BDC05A0.jpeg