Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

I am waiting to jump into H fine jewelry. I have silver pieces but wanting to get the filet d’or ring and bracelet. I don’t look good in rose gold and I don’t often see classic yellow gold as much. Do different boutiques offer pieces in different finishes or can they be ordered?

It depends on what the store ordered. If there's something you'd rather have in yg, just ask and it's available your SA may maybe able to get it for you.

Reactions: noegirl
Here are some new additions to my Hermes fine jewellery collection. They are mere "stocking fillers" compared to the "heavy machinery" pieces in this thread! But I have always wanted some subtle everyday pieces for my right hand and these are perfect, worn alone or stacked in different ways, will match rg and wg bracelets etc. The punk rings:
View attachment 4282839 View attachment 4282840 View attachment 4282841 View attachment 4282842

Love these rings and you wear them beautifully.

Reactions: chicinthecity777
Here are some new additions to my Hermes fine jewellery collection. They are mere "stocking fillers" compared to the "heavy machinery" pieces in this thread! But I have always wanted some subtle everyday pieces for my right hand and these are perfect, worn alone or stacked in different ways, will match rg and wg bracelets etc. The punk rings:
View attachment 4282839 View attachment 4282840 View attachment 4282841 View attachment 4282842
these look very elegant on your fingers!!

I love these rings and how they combine - thanks for sharing!! :girlsigh:

LOVE these!!! And your hand and nails are so pretty too!!!
My boutique never has any in stock =(

I saw the pink Rhodolite range this summer in FSH so they are being produced. Others have tried the green Sapphire and there is also Black Spinel.
Thank you very much for the information. I have seen the black spinel range here in the US, but not the others, but will check with my SS after the holiday rush. I will also be in Paris in February and see what may still be offered in the rhodolite range.

Reactions: periogirl28

Ooo SO pretty dear XX! :love: Did ask my SA about these rings and she told me they didnt order any. You lucky gal! :heart:

No, the reptiles will appear whenever they feel like. Even prison terms are known. I just want us to have a reasonable release date from the Ban Island.

Girl! You and me both. It would be great to break off this island by jan 15! Realistically i wont be off till February 1... when west coast vacation starts :biggrin: unless by some miracle my money tree starts growing Benjamin’s and H fairy has a unicorn for me...
You know I will come running! Ban Island or not :panic::facepalm:

Reactions: meowlett
These are so beautiful and look lovely on you!