Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

1. I'm usually more a silver and white gold jewellery person but this necklace is STUNNING! It looks fab on you.
    I think I'm going to have to add this magnificent piece to my never ending wishlist. Somehow I just keep missing that boat to ban island!

blondissima777 likes this.
  2. Thank you, Hatsoff1!
    I’m not really a necklace person, but I love chains and when I saw this one, I fell in love with it and knew it was something I would wear a lot. I especially love how you can wear it 2 different ways, it’s very shiny without being gaudy and the Kelly lock with the little diamond ‘screws’ had me at first sight. Somehow H just knows how to get us to keep missing that boat over and over again lol

Hatsoff1 likes this.
  3. Love the graphite color in croc/alligator I’m not good enough to tell which one it is.

We can be the BABE’s just add the exotics to that name :biggrin::graucho:

Nerja, CaraBursae and WingNut like this.
  4. 2 of my favorites, Attelage and Filet d’or rings, both rose gold with diamonds. Pictures don't do the sparkles justice!
    IMG_4072.jpg

5. Love both rings especially the Attelage, very sophisticated :heart:

carlinha likes this.
  6. thank you very much!

MiniNavy likes this.
  7. Not fine jewellery per se. My new Faubourg watch. Been wanting this for about 3 years and finally bought one. It came in a special case. IMG_1541266078.218681.jpg IMG_1541266108.446486.jpg IMG_1541266133.980442.jpg

U-lala, CapriTrotteur, MSO13 and 20 others like this.
  8. So beautiful dear Nahreen. Love the box too. Huge congrats on reaching a goal, something to enjoy every time you wear it!

9. Thank you my dear Serva. DH loves it too. I think the box must be made of wood because it is so heavy.

Serva1 likes this.
  10. Beautiful watch. Congratulations!

11. Press pic for SS19
    [​IMG]

12. Thank you Emile.

13. I saw a watch from this range on Mon (the all-rg with diamonds) it's the H watch model that could tempt me most (I have a couple of watches that are a bit too similar already). It's small, beautiful, absolutely classic and very elegant. Congratulations on yours, so, so gorgeous and esp on your wrist.

CapriTrotteur and Serva1 like this.
  14. Few more pics for upcoming SS19.
    SS19FineJewelry.jpg
    No idea what the third item could possibly be. :shrugs:

15. Hermes oven rack :biggrin: