Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Reactions: WingNut
I was looking a diamond ring with Hermes and I was just wondering if they use good quality diamonds? Thank you

I was looking at the diamond rings today and they are truly gorgeous. Overall I find that Hermes Fine Jewelry is very hard to find. Often they don't have your size or the specific design available. What are you looking into getting?

I was looking a diamond ring with Hermes and I was just wondering if they use good quality diamonds? Thank you
It really depends what your criteria is for good quality. For me in general, minimal specs for a solitaire and pave is quite different. May I ask which ring would you be considering? Your SA could give details of TTCW and not much more I don't think.