Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Thank you! Here it is [emoji2]

Thank you!
Yes, with the lock and 6 diamonds as ‘screws’. No, just a bad picture hehehe it’s yellow, very shiny and can be worn long or doubled [emoji2]
Even the box is beautiful!
I'm usually more a silver and white gold jewellery person but this necklace is STUNNING! It looks fab on you.
I think I'm going to have to add this magnificent piece to my never ending wishlist. Somehow I just keep missing that boat to ban island!

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
I'm usually more a silver and white gold jewellery person but this necklace is STUNNING! It looks fab on you.
I think I'm going to have to add this magnificent piece to my never ending wishlist. Somehow I just keep missing that boat to ban island!
Thank you, Hatsoff1!
I’m not really a necklace person, but I love chains and when I saw this one, I fell in love with it and knew it was something I would wear a lot. I especially love how you can wear it 2 different ways, it’s very shiny without being gaudy and the Kelly lock with the little diamond ‘screws’ had me at first sight. Somehow H just knows how to get us to keep missing that boat over and over again lol

Reactions: Hatsoff1
Press pic for SS19
jewelrypressdaypicss19-jpg.4245918

Not fine jewellery per se. My new Faubourg watch. Been wanting this for about 3 years and finally bought one. It came in a special case.View attachment 4241901View attachment 4241902View attachment 4241903

I saw a watch from this range on Mon (the all-rg with diamonds) it's the H watch model that could tempt me most (I have a couple of watches that are a bit too similar already). It's small, beautiful, absolutely classic and very elegant. Congratulations on yours, so, so gorgeous and esp on your wrist.