SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

008-5.jpg

hermes dalvy, orange swift calfskin cdc with ghw, twilly and dragon charm

thanks for letting me share

The Dalvy is absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats on such a lovely purchase.:graucho:

Here is my first round of sale shoe purchases. I still have one more Lanvin wedge and a Lanvin wallet on the way. Below are:

Valentino black patent bow wedges
Valentino lace bow espadrille wedges
Lanvin open toe metallic flat
Lanvin black patent wedges
Lanvin taupe wedges
Lanvin blue snake espadrille wedges
Lanvin gold espadrille wedges

The great thing is that I can wear most of these into Fall!

Attachments

• Valentino.jpg
    Valentino.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 971
  • Lanvin Flats.jpg
    Lanvin Flats.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 982
  • Lanvin Wedges.jpg
    Lanvin Wedges.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 955
  • Lanvin Espadrille.jpg
    Lanvin Espadrille.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 992
G&Smommy said:
Here is my first round of sale shoe purchases. I still have one more Lanvin wedge and a Lanvin wallet on the way. Below are:

Lanvin taupe wedges

Wow sounds like you found a Lanvin gold mine!

Lanvin taupe wedges

OOOOOPPPPPPPPSSS!!!!!!!! she is at it again. Congratulations on all of your sale shoes. I am on holiday. I went to two Chanel boutques in FL. Palm Beach on one day and Bal Harbour Shops on another day before going into the BVI in the caribbean. The SA said that the sale of presale starts on June 8. I thought I got a card in the mail that said June 15, perhaps presale. I don't remember since I was looking to buy anymore shoes. I am trying to use some restaint this go round. I really like the 2nd markdown. I will enjoyseeing all of the TPFers sale items. Again congrats.

OOOOOPPPPPPPPSSS!!!!!!!! she is at it again. Congratulations on all of your sale shoes. I am on holiday. I went to two Chanel boutques in FL. Palm Beach on one day and Bal Harbour Shops on another day before going into the BVI in the caribbean. The SA said that the sale of presale starts on June 8. I thought I got a card in the mail that said June 15, perhaps presale. I don't remember since I was looking to buy anymore shoes. I am trying to use some restaint this go round. I really like the 2nd markdown. I will enjoyseeing all of the TPFers sale items. Again congrats.

Thanks, sassygee! I think I will be buying fewer Chanel shoes this season because there aren't as many styles I am interested in. I don't have many wedges in my collection, mostly flats, so they are a nice and useful addition. I am hoping to find a few key RTW pieces on sale and there are a couple of flats I hope to find. Sale season always makes for some entertaining eye candy!

Lanvin taupe wedges

Congrats on all your shoe purchases, Lanvin Heels are always very stylish and I hear they are very comfortable.