SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

floriade said:
Got this two Celine luggage from my recent trip to Paris:smile:

So beautiful, and a pair of fabulous bags. Still haven't passed to the Celine side, but your bags are pushing me over the edge. Please tell size color and prize so I can start plotting how to start the process of getting one of my own.

My acquisitions since May..

Start with Celine..

image-3313021730.jpg

Black/Yellow Python Leather
Red Mini Luggage in Palmellato Leather

image-2398316788.jpg
Fluo Pink Mini Luggage in pebbled leather

Followed by all time fav.. YSL..

image-1877506218.jpg
Ingénue Swarovski crystal-embellished satin

image-3052834774.jpg
Tribtoo metallic leather pumps

My Dior in pink!

Evening clutch pouch with detachable champagne gold chain & charm. Can be worn across body, on double and single chain on the side and as a clutch..

image-2634423165.jpg

image-2172387750.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Here is my big non-Chanel indulgence- VCA pave Magic ring to match my pendant.

Attachments

• Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,188
  • Magic.jpg
    Magic.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,178
  • Model.jpg
    Model.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,182
  • Model2.jpg
    Model2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,171
  • Model3.jpg
    Model3.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,174
G&Smommy said:
Here is my big non-Chanel indulgence- VCA pave Magic ring to match my pendant.

This is a super big indulgence,but a very stunning one! I just love VCA jewelry ....especially the necklaces. This ring is divine And so wearable!!!! Great collection ;)
Wow! Love it!!!!! ;)

G&Smommy said:
Thanks! I love VCA! It is a worse addiction than Chanel, esp the pave pieces!

Yes VCA is a seriously gorgeous EXPENSIVE addiction, and the pave collection takes the cake! I saw a necklace at their showroom at the city center in Vegas that I have my eyes on..... Stunning jewelry, again classic pieces we will pass on to the next generation, lovely selection G&Smommy! Treasures your twins will treasure someday! Enjoy my friend ;)
Congrats again!

PinkDioR said:
My Dior in pink!

Evening clutch pouch with detachable champagne gold chain & charm. Can be worn across body, on double and single chain on the side and as a clutch..

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Cool! This is cuter than chanel's woc coz the dior chain is detachable. Mind sharing how much does it cost? :smile:

Yes VCA is a seriously gorgeous EXPENSIVE addiction, and the pave collection takes the cake! I saw a necklace at their showroom at the city center in Vegas that I have my eyes on..... Stunning jewelry, again classic pieces we will pass on to the next generation, lovely selection G&Smommy! Treasures your twins will treasure someday! Enjoy my friend ;)
Congrats again!

Thanks again! The VCA boutique in Crystals in Vegas is amazing! They have a great selection of pieces. I had fun playing there last time I was n Vegas!